Friday, November 23, 2018 at 1:00 P.M.
Auction to be held at Carthage Livestock, Inc. 1300 Wabash Ave., Carthage, IL
180 Reputation Bred Heifers
• 180 head of fancy Angus bred heifers: 90 confirmed AI’d to “Schiefelbein Effective 61” with the balance bred natural service to performance tested registered calving ease Angus bulls that meet the Missouri Select Heifer criteria.
• The AI’d heifers are due to calve Jan. 25th.
• The natural service bred heifers will start calving Feb. 8th for approximately 60 days.
• Heifers will be sold in small, uniform lots.
• Complete and thorough vaccination program to include Cattle Master 4 + VL5 and Spirovac VL5. All heifers are calfhood vaccinated and have had their first round of Scour Guard shots.
• All heifers in this sale have been ultrasounded for exact calving dates, tested free for BVD, CHV & eligible to go to any state.
• All heifers will carry a “Show Me Select” ear tag!
For information on the “Show-Me-Select” program, contact Zac Erwin 660-626-3891, University of Missouri Livestock Specialist