FRIDAY, MAY 13, 2016 AT 6:00 P.M.
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $2,500.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $1,850.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 3 – $2,550.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 4 – $2,850.00 PER ACRE
TOTAL – $880,017.50
364.82 SURVEYED ACRES • 4 TRACTS
AUCTION TO BE HELD AT THE MOTEL 60 BANQUET ROOM, 117 N. 18TH STREET, CENTERVILLE, IA 52544
Land is located approximately 21⁄2 miles Southwest of Cincinnati, IA in Sections 11 & 12 of Franklin Township, Appanoose County, IA. Land represents improved pastureland, productive hay ground and recreational opportunities!
At the west edge of Cincinnati, IA at the Junction of State Hwy. 5 & 584th St., proceed west approximately 2 3⁄4 miles to 153rd Ave. Turn left or south on 153rd Ave. and go 1⁄2 mile to Tract 1. To access Tracts 2, 3 & 4, proceed south on 153rd Ave. to 590th St. Turn right or west and continue west to 155th Ave. to locate all tracts.
(Be watching for pre-sale directional signs.)
Land represents improved pastureland, productive hay ground and recreational opportunities!
Tract 1 – 78.99 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information should indicate 74 acres tillable, currently in hay production.
- Productive soils include Olmitz-Vesser-Colo, Gara & Armstrong.
- CSR2 is 33.4
- This tract is improved with a pond & live spring.
- Access is on the west by 153rd Ave.
Tract 2 – 124.69 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information should indicate 27.38 acres tillable.
- Productive soils include Olmitz-Vesser-Colo, Mystic & Gara.
- CSR2 is 41.1
- This tract is improved with a pond, year around creek, timber & an abundance of wildlife.
- Access is on the north by 590th St. & on the west by 155th Ave.
Tract 3 – 24.61 Surveyed Acres
- This tract features improved pastureland, offers new fences, a year around creek, timber & endless recreational potential.
- CSR2 is 34.1
- Access is on the east by 155th Ave.
Tract 4 – 136.53 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information should indicate 74.68 acres tillable.
- CSR2 is 36.3
- This tract offers productive hay ground, improved pastureland with new fences, a pond with freeze proof waterer and several wooded draws for excellent hunting.
- This parcel has had a sand pit boring study completed. Results are available upon request.
- Access is on the south by 594th St.
METHOD AND TERMS
The Mullenix Farm will be sold in four tracts, based on a survey that has recently been completed. Said survey will be used to constitute the final settlement price.
Tracts 1 – 4 will be sold on a price per acre basis and will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice,” whereas the high bidder can take, in any order, any or all tracts for their high bid. “Buyer’s Choice” auctioning will continue until all 4 tracts have been purchased. Tracts will not be offered in their entirety at the conclusion of the auction.
Ten percent (10%) of the bid price will be due on the day of the sale with the balance due at the time of closing and upon delivery of merchantable deed and abstract. Closing on all tracts is scheduled to be on or before June 27, 2016. Real estate taxes will be prorated to date of possession, based upon the last available tax statement. Full possession will be given at the time of closing.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
GERALD & DONNA MULLENIX
Thomas L. Anders
508 Drake Ave.
Centerville, IA 52544
For additional information, contact our national rep.: John Probasco (641) 856-7355