Wednesday, July 18, 2018 at 9:00 A.M. CDT
Sale to be held on the Schierer Farm.
Physical address: 1628 County Road 1200E, Metamora, Illinois.
CLICK HERE TO FLIP THROUGH THE CATALOG:
Selling Day 2: Signs, memorabilia, farm collectibles, JD high wheel wagon, shop tools & miscellaneous, plus much more.
Updated Day 2 Photos
Visible Gas Pump • Signs
- Wayne visible gas pump, tall base, professional 1980’s restoration, new decals, new brass screws & fittings, as nice as you will find!
- Mobilgas Socony-Vacuum winged Pegasus porcelain sign, double-sided, approx. 56” tall x 58” wide, nice early sign!
- DX porcelain sign, diamond shaped, approx. 10’, nice red white & blue colors
- Phillips 66 porcelain sign, double-sided, approx.. 6’ tall x 6’ wide
- Quaker State Motor Oil Masonite sign w/wooden frame, 36”x72” (excellent)
- Seiberling Tires metal sign, 20”x60”, NOS
- Texaco Insulated Motor Oil metal sign, double-sided, 30”x30”
- Winged Pegasus plastic die cut sign
- Fram Oil Filters metal thermometer, 39”x8”
- Kendall ‘The 2,000 mile oil’ metal sign, double sided, 24” diameter, excellent
- Quaker State Motor Oil lighted sign, half-moon barrel shaped, 36” tall
- Large outdoor plastic station signs, Shell & Phillips 66
- Wolf’s Head Motor Oil metal sign, 60”x36”
- Texaco Ahead metal sign, 4’x8’
- Valvoline Motor Oil metal sign, 3’x5’
- Standard Oil metal sign w/flame emblem, 8’x2’4”
- Cloverdale Ice Cream metal sign, double sided, 28”x20”
- McCool’s Ice Cream metal sign, double sided, 20”x20”
- Allis Chalmers Tractors Machinery metal sign, 72”x18”
- Firestone Farm Tires metal sign, 72”x18”
- Firestone metal sign, red & white, 6’x2’ – great early sign
- Oliver metal sign, double-sided, 29”x22”
- Allis-Chalmers metal sign, 30”x30”
- Allis-Chalmers porcelain sign, 9”x9”
- Oliver Chilled Plow Works metal shield sign, double-sided
- Case Eagle Die Cut sign, reproduction
- Large selection of metal & Masonite seed corn signs including Dekalb, Funk’s G, Harvest Gold, Garst, McCurdy, Asgrow, Pioneer, Nutrena Feeds, & others
- Clocks to include: Wayne Feeds and others
- JD Triumph high-wheel wooden wagon, early paint & stenciling – excellent!
- Wooden spring buggy seat
- Early wooden horse-drawn cutter sleigh
- Early wooden child’s sled
- Early 2-wheel wooden bin
- Walking plows & cultivators
- Approx.. 15 lightning rods & glass balls
- Large collection of barn & RR lanterns – some w/colored glass
- Several wooden & steel pulleys
- Wooden butter churn on stand
- 10+ hand corn shellers including JD, New Idea & others – some metal, some wooden
- (2) anvils
- 20+ platform scales
- Several countertop store model scales
- 10+ cream separators
- Several cast iron hog oilers including (2) watermelon style
- Metal & cast iron implement seats
- Clipper fanning mills
- Selection of milk bottles
- Oil bottles w/metal spouts
- Oil bottle carriers
- (2) large cast iron butchering kettles (one w/stand)
- Small metal gas cans w/safety caps
- Early license plates
- Vintage hand tools
- Forge hand blower
- Nice selection of paper memorabilia & farm implement booklets
Also: Large selection of modern shop tools, hand tools, long handled tools, toolboxes, air compressors, log chains & binders, power tools, ext. cords, pressure washer, hardware organizers, yard carts, fuel tanks, few older toys found in the outbuildings.
Please Note: Details regarding the toy collection coming soon!