Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 10:00 A.M.
Sold! Home: $205,000.00
(Real estate to be sold first at 10:00 A.M.)
Property Preview: Thursday, July 14th • 5:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Auction to be held on-site at 1846 265th Ave., Ft. Madison, Iowa 52627
The Edgington Property is located in Section 13, West Point Township, Lee County, IA. (3 ½ miles southeast of West Point, IA or 7 miles northeast of Ft. Madison, IA.) At the east edge of West Point, IA on Hwy. 103 go southeast 3 miles to 265th Ave. Turn right or south on 265th Ave. and proceed a ½ mile to the farm. (Be watching for presale directional signs)
The Edgington Property is improved with a 3 bedroom ranch style home that offers 1,440 sq. ft. of living area, 1 full bath, 2-3/4 baths as well as a partially finished basement and a single car lower level garage. Other amenities of this home include newer oak kitchen cabinets with corian countertops as well as a near new built in Frigidaire Gallery stove and a G.E. dishwasher. The heat for this home is provided by electric forced air heat and also includes central air.
This neat parcel is also improved with a 26’ x 40’ garage built in 2012 that offers a concrete floor and is heated. Other usable structures include a 26’ x 46’ pole building and a 24’ x 28’ pole building. The list on this small tract goes on and on including a new septic system and rural water.
This must see property has it all for the livestock or horse person including improved pastureland, 7 acres in hay production, excellent fences as well as 2 ponds stocked with catfish, bass, & bluegill.
Access is on the west by 265th Ave.
METHOD AND TERMS
The Edgington property will be sold for a LUMP SUM total dollar amount.
Ten percent (10%) of the bid price will be paid on the day of sale, with the balance due at the time of closing. Closing will be on or before Tuesday, August 30, 2016 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. Taxes will be prorated to the date of closing, based on the last available tax statement. Full possession will be given at the time of closing on the home and outbuildings. Possession on the pasture and hay ground will be subject to a lease with a tenant. Said lease ending November 1, 2016.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
TRACTOR, ATV, LAWNMOWER, ETC.
- ’68 JD 4020 diesel tractor, open station, syncro trans., 2 outlets, 540/1000 PTO, 18.4 X 34” rear tires, tach indicates 7,608 hrs., SN T213R181958R, Sells complete w/Koyker K5 loader, 7’ material bucket
- Selling separate loader bale spear
- ’00 Honda Foreman S 4 x 4 four wheeler, 1,614 mi., 586 hrs.
- JD LA145 lawnmower, hydro, 22 hp., 48” deck, only 142 hrs.
- JD 260 7’ 3 pt. disc mower
- HD 3 pt. rear blade
- Shop built 3 pt. post hole digger w/6” & 12” bits
- Shop built 6’ x 12’ single axle trailer
- Shop built 5’ x 7’ tilt bed single axle trailer w/mesh floor
- Shop built pull type hyd. log splitter w/16 hp. electric start engine
- Shop built pull type seeder
- 110 gal. pickup fuel tank
- 3 pt. large round bale carrier
- 18.4 x 34” clamp on duals
- 34” tractor chains
- Lincoln 225 amp welder
- C.Parker No. 289 ½ 5” shop vise
- Craftsman ¾ socket set
- Small quantity of fencing supplies
- Quantity of shovels, rakes, etc.
MODERN HOUSEHOLD ITEMS
- Maytag 22.6 cu. ft. side by side refrigerator w/indoor water/ice & bottom freezer
- Maytag 22.5 cu. ft. refrigerator freezer w/ice maker
- Frigidaire 21.5 cu. ft. upright freezer
- Maytag “Dependable Care washer & electric dryer
- Panasonic “Invertor microwave
- Panasonic 42” flat screen TV
- Protron 32” flat screen TV
- Panasonic DVD player
- 42” round oak dining table w/single leave & 4 matching rolling chairs
- Oak platform rocker
- Oak end & coffee table
- Walnut single door lighted curio cabinet
- Maple TV stand
- Oak glass door entertainment center
- Oak 4 piece bedroom suite w/queen size bed
- Oak 5 drawer dresser
- King size bed w/handmade mahogany head board
- Tan 3 cushion velour electric reclining sofa
- Brown suede rocker recliner
- 3 cushion hide a bed
- Brown rocker recliners
- Burgundy leather chair & ottoman
- Oak roll top desk
- Leather office chair
- 4 drawer file cabinet
- Holmes humidifier
- Kidney shaped dressing table & chair
- Table lamps
- Pictures & frames
- Master Forge gas grill
- Poly picnic table
OUTDOOR WOOD BURNING STOVE & HOT TUB
- Hardy Manufacturing outdoor wood burning stove, completely rebuilt in ‘12
- Balboa 4 person hot tub, only 4 years old
Mark your calendars now and make plans to attend this outstanding Lee County, Iowa real estate & personal property auction! The acreage features one of the nicest rural properties that will be sold in the Tri-State area in 2016. If you are looking for a small farm you will not be disappointed! You’ll find the personal property to be in excellent condition with all the appliances and furniture to be nearly new. Please note that the real estate will sell first promptly at 10:00 A.M. with the personal property immediately following the real estate. There are very few small items. Please be on time. Lunch will be available. Not responsible for accidents, errors or omissions.