SOLD! TRACT 1 – $2,450.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $2,875.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 3 – $4,050.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 4 – $3,250.00 PER ACRE
TOTAL – $732,847.50
241.1 SURVEYED ACRES
FRIDAY, JANUARY 27, 2017 AT 10:00 A.M. (LAND) & 1:00 P.M. (CHATTEL)
2 Times • 2 Locations • Please Read Carefully!!
Land to be sold at 10:00 A.M. at the VFW, 123 W. Monroe St., Memphis, MO.
Chattel to be sold at 1:00 P.M. onsite at the farm located approximately 2.5 miles north of Rutledge, MO on County Road 161 (Old State Hwy. Y).
Scotland County, MO Land & Chattel Auction
At 10:00 A.M. selling approximately 240 acres± (subject to survey) of farmland (4 Tracts). Land is located is Section 13, T64N•R11 W, Sand Hill Township and is generally located approximately 2.5 miles north of Rutledge, MO on County Road 161 (Old State Hwy. Y). Be watching for presale directional signs.
Land represents productive tillable farmland, premier building sites, excellent mature timber and offers “outstanding” whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting acreage.
At 1:00 P.M. selling personal property to include tractors, farm support items, ATV, shop tools, small amount of household items & more!
This well maintained farm has been designed and managed over the years to produce outstanding “trophy” whitetail deer as well as “trophy” wild turkey and will certainly satisfy the most demanding outdoorsman with fully stocked ponds, excellent access, rural water and electric. Approximately 27 hunting stands will convey with this farm!
TRACT 1 – 80.2 SURVEYED ACRES
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 40.87 acres of tillable cropland with the balance in hardwood timber and wooded draws as well as a very nice recently constructed pond.
• Primary soil types: Armstrong, Arbela, Lamoni, Gara & Adco.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland, excellent building sites, hardwood timber, stocked pond (stocked with bluegill, bass, stripers, small mouth bass, yellow perch, walleye & channel catfish. Tract offers premier whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting habitat.
• Access from the north by County Road 120.
TRACT 2 – 68.5 SURVEYED ACRES
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 34.41 acres of tillable cropland with the balance in hardwood timber and wooded draws.
• Primary soil types: Armstrong, Arbela & Lamoni.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland, “excellent” building sites & offers “outstanding” whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting acreage.
• Access from the north by County Road 120.
TRACT 3 – 48.9 SURVEYED ACRES
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 42.09 acres of tillable cropland with the balance in small timbered area.
• Primary soil types: Armstrong & Lamoni.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland as well as “excellent” building sites.
• Access from the north by County Road 120 and the entire east by County Road 161 (Old State Hwy. Y).
TRACT 4 – 43.5 SURVEYED ACRES
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 14 acres of tillable cropland with the balance in hardwood timber & wooded draws as well as a very nice stocked pond.
• Primary soil types: Arbela, Armstrong & Gara.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland, outstanding whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting acreage and is improved with a 12′ x 60′ mobile home and a very nice 30′ x 60′ machinery/storage pole barn.
• Access from the east by County Road 161 (Old State Hwy. Y).
Method and Terms
A survey has recently been completed on all 4 tracts. Tracts 1 through 4 will be sold on a price per acre basis based on acreages obtained from completed survey. Tracts 1 through 4 will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can purchase any or all of Tracts 1 through 4 for their high bid. The farm will not be offered in its entirety at the conclusion of the auction. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. At the auction immediately following the bidding, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment, payable to Scotland County Abstract & Title, which shall hold the money in escrow until closing. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Scotland County Abstract & Title, on or before March 1, 2017. Full possession will be given at time of closing. Farm sells free & clear for the 2017 crop year. The 2016 real estate taxes will be paid by the sellers. The 2017 real estate taxes and subsequent years will be the responsibility of the new buyers. Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided. All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
Joe F. & Mary T. “Trez” Foppe
Closing & Title Work By:
Scotland County Abstract & Title
205 E. Monroe Street
Memphis, MO 63555
PERSONAL PROPERTY SELLING AT 1:00 P.M.
’05 AGCO RT135 MFWD tractor, cab, QuadraShift trans.,4 outlets, 480/80R42 rear tires (new), 420/85R28 front tires (new), 540/1000 PTO, quick hitch, cab suspension, sells complete with ACGO FL600 loader, joystick, hood guard, 8’ bucket, 4,145 hours, SN P046041
AC 200 2wd tractor, cab, 2 outlets, 540 PTO, 18.4-34 rear tires, 10.00-16 front tires, front and rear weights, showing 744 hours, recent overhaul
Land Pride RCM4015 15’ batwing mower, 1000 PTO, front and rear chains, 8-laminated tires, SN 1000452 – NEW!
JD 7000 6 row 30” planter, 1.6 bu boxes, precision bean meters, spring down pressure, markers
Rhino 11’ pull type rotary cutter, 540 PTO, 4-rear tires
Kent 5323 26’ field cultivator, walking tandems on main frame, 5-bar spike tooth harrow
IH 19’ field cultivator
Bush Hog 18’ disk, notched front blades, manual fold wings
JD 12-shank chisel, 3pt., spring shanks
Noble 800 20’ 5-bar harrow on cart
Post hole digger with 24”, 12” and 8” bits
JD 1250 6 row 30” pull type planter, extra seed plates
Moline Monitor 8’ grain drill
1-shank 3pt. ripper
SpeeCo cat 2 quick hitch
(6) New Precision corn meters
ATV’S • MOWER
’11 Polaris Ranger XP 800, EFI, 4wd, poly top, windshield, aluminum wheels, blue in color, 1,536 miles, 253 hours
’07 Honda Recon 250 ATV, 2wd, front and rear racks, yellow in color
’05 Roketa RTU-250W ATV, 2wd, front and rear racks, camo in color
Bunton lawn mower, 61” front mound deck, Onan 20 Hp gas motor, Hydro trans., 488 hours
TOOLS & MISC.
Craftsman 5600-watt generator
350 gal poly water tank for pickups
(2) 420/85R28 used tires – good condition
Aluminum folding ladder
8” bench grinder
Craftsman 5 ½” bench vise
Miller Thunderbolt AC/DC welder
Porter Cable 2,400 psi pressure washer, Honda motor
Husky air compressor
Stihl MS170 chain saw
Husqvarna 345 chain saw
Steel lawn cart
12’ aluminum jon boat
Minn Kota trolling motor
Misc. farm fluids
Note: All chattel sells without reserve to the highest bidder. You will find the items to be well maintained and serviced regularly. Auction personnel available sale day to assist in loading out. Not responsible for accidents, errors or omissions. Announcements sale day take precedence over any prior advertising.