Thursday, January 26, 2017 at 3:00 P.M.
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $72,000.00 LUMP SUM
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $6,000.00 LUMP SUM
Auction to be held onsite at 204 North Benton Street, Brighton, Iowa 52540
Property Preview: Thursday, January 12, 2017 from 4:00 – 5:00 P.M.
Parcel 1 – Ranch Style Home
- This parcel features an exceptionally maintained ranch style 2 bedroom home. Amenities of this home include oak kitchen cabinets, new floor covering, a finished basement and a single car attached garage. Also included is a 18’ x 26’ detached garage all situated on a nicely landscaped double lot. There is a near new refrigerator, a built in Jenn-Air range as well as the washer & dryer are included with the property. If you are looking to downsize or a first time home buyer we urge you to take a look at this well located property.
- Access is on the west by N. Benton St.
- Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $1,051.00
Parcel 2 – 1 Acre± Building Lot
- This parcel offers a park like setting that includes over 1 acre and offers some nice home building sites. This property is conveniently located at the intersection of St. Hwy. 1 & St. Hwy. 78 and also features several future business opportunities.
- Access is on the north by St. Hwy. 78
- Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $156.00
METHOD & TERMS
Parcels 1 & 2 will both be sold for a LUMP SUM total dollar amount. Parcel 1 will sell first followed by Parcel 2. Both parcels will be sold individually and will NOT be combined.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Tuesday, February 28, 2017 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the sellers. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Full possession will be given at the time of closing.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Fay A. Vittetoe & Mary A. Anson – Sellers
David D. Dixon
Heslinga, Dixon & Hite Law Firm
118 N Market St, Oskaloosa, IA 52577
Phone: (641) 673-9481