Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 6:00 P.M.
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $14,200.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $8,900.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 3 – $4,250.00 PER ACRE
Sale to be held at the American Legion, 309 5th St, West Point, IA 52656
The Mohrfeld Trust Land is located in Sections 7, 8, 17, & 18, Pleasant Ridge Township, Lee County, IA. 4 ½ miles north of West Point, IA. on and directly off of St. Hwy. 16. (Be watching for presale directional signs)
Tract 1 – 33 Acres±
- FSA information indicates 32.08 acres tillable.
- Highly productive Haig & Edina soils
- CSR2 is 78.9!
- This tract is 100% pattern tiled.
- Access is on the north & northeast by St. Hwy. 16.
Tract 2 – 80 Acres±
- FSA information indicates 64.96 acres tillable with the balance being in waterways & wooded draws.
- Productive soils include Grundy, Pershing, & Rinda
- CSR2 is 58.5
- There is a 30’ x 60’ pole building & a 5,000 bu. grain bin on this parcel.
- Access is on the west by 223rd Ave.
Tract 3 – 235 Acres±
- FSA information indicates 170.63 acres tillable with 34.7 acres in CRP including 10.8 acres at $155.43 per acre expiring in 2023 and 23.9 acres at $119.73 per acre expiring in 2025.
- The balance of this tract features improved pastureland with several areas of new fencing, an over 4 acre stocked lake and wooded draws suitable for hunting activities.
- Productive Pershing, Weller & Belinda soils
- CSR2 is 56.6 (Tillable Acres)
- Access is on the southeast via a 30’ owned access area off of 121st St. that will be constructed prior to closing.
METHOD & TERMS
The Mohrfeld Trust Land will be sold in 3 individual tracts on a price per acre basis, based on the advertised acres found in this brochure. Tract 1 will be sold first followed by Tracts 2 & 3 in numerical order. All tracts will be sold individually and will NOT be combined at the conclusion of the auction.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Closing on all tracts is scheduled to be in approximately 60 days, on or before Tuesday, August 8, 2017. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the sellers. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Possession will be given at the time of closing on all tracts subject to farm leases for the 2017 crop year. Buyer(s) will receive 50% of the 2017 cash rent for their respective tracts as a credit at closing. For complete details contact the auction company.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate, however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Gertrude Mohrfeld Estate
Ted Mohrfeld & Rich Mohrfeld – Co Executors
Pete M. Wessels
Wessels & Wierman, P.C.
423 17th St. #102
Rock Island, IL 61201
Phone: (309) 794-9400
Sale Managers: Dan Sullivan; Jim Huff; and Jeff Hoyer
For information regarding the farms contact Jim Huff at 319-931-9292 or Jeff Hoyer 319-759-4320
Click onto any of the following images to enlarge:
TRACT 1 PHOTOS
TRACT 2 PHOTOS
TRACT 3 PHOTOS