Friday, June 2, 2017 at 11:00 A.M. PST
Sale to be held at the El Macero Country Club, 44571 Clubhouse Dr., El Macero, CA 95618
275 Acres± • 1 Tract
LOCATION & GENERAL INFORMATION
The Mitchell Trust Farm is located in Section 9, Davis Township, Yolo County, California. 8 miles southeast of Davis, California. From Exit 75 on I-80 go south on Hwy 104 (Mace Boulevard) 4 1/2 miles to Rd 36. Turn left or east on Rd 36 and go 2 miles to County Road 106. Turn right or south on Road 106 and proceed 1 1/4 miles to the farm. Physical Address: 32181 County Road 106, Dixon, CA. (Be watching for presale directional signs.)
Farmers & Investors mark your calendars now! For this outstanding Yolo County, California land auction. This farm represents highly productive tillable farmland that is currently producing high quality hay. This tract is also suitable for other row crops or vegetable cultivation, as well as offers an outstanding opportunity for walnut, pistachio or almond production.
- FSA acres should indicate 273 acres tillable that is currently producing high quality hay.
- Productive soils include Brentwood, Rincon and Capay.
- The farm is improved with 2 irrigation wells with the south well supplying 2,400 gpm, with a 75 hp pump and the static water level is at 30 feet. The north well supplies 1,650 gpm, with a 75 hp pump and the static water level is at 32 feet. Both wells are connected together with an 18” mainline to distribute both volume and pressure for the entire farm. The wells were tested in 2013 and water analysis reports are available upon request.
- The entire property has been graded and is 100% flood irrigated with over $72,000.00 spent on irrigation improvements in 2015.
- The land has been kept in a state of high fertility with gypsum recently being applied and is suitable for all types of row crops, vegetables, hay and orchard practices.
- This property also has been approved by the Yolo Habitat Conservancy Board for a conservation easement on 7-25-16. The new buyer may pursue this program if so desired.
- Access is from the west by County Road 106.
- Estimated Real Estate Taxe: $23,978.00. Zoned A-1 Agricultural Industrial.
METHOD & TERMS
The Mitchell Land Trust will be sold on a price per acre basis, based on the advertised acres found in this brochure. The farm will be sold as one individual tract.
Immediately after the auction, the successful buyer(s) will enter into a written contract with the sellers, with said contract containing the terms of sale and the purchase price. Fifteen percent (15%) of the bid price to be paid on the day of sale, with the balance due at the time of closing. Possession and closing scheduled on or before October 15, 2017. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the sellers through Placer Title Company. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of possession. The farm sells free and clear for the 2017 crop year.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
The Mitchell Land Trust
For more information contact Sullivan Auctioneer’ Reps: John Probasco (641) 856-7355 or Jim Huff (319) 931-9292
Working in conjunction with:
Broker & Owner, ALC
707 Merchant Street, Suite 100, Vacaville, Ca 95688
(707) 455-4444 Office (707) 455-0455 Fax