Tuesday, May 9, 2017 at 8:30 A.M. CST
Schwarzentraub Implement, Inc.
Auction to be held at the dealership in Morton, Illinois.
Physical address: 1040 W Jefferson St, Morton, IL 61550
- Trucks & Trailer: ’99 Ford F250 XLT pickup, 2wd, V8 eng., auto trans., 168,392 miles – runs good; ’93 Ford F250 XL 2wd pickup, gas eng., 5 spd.; ’03 Chevrolet 1500 2wd pickup, V6 eng., auto trans.; ’96 MacLander 18’ bumper hitch flatbed trailer, tandem axle; 2-wheel 12′ tilt bed trailer.
- Forklift, Tractors & Equipment: Toyota 42-4FG25 forklift, 5,000 capacity, LP eng., pneumatic tires, side shift, 2 stage mast; Ford 555B 2wd industrial loader tractor, OROPS, diesel, 3-pt. hitch, weights, 16.9-28 rear tires, shows 1,539 hours, SN C781130 – runs good; ’69 Ford 2110 LCG tractor, 8-2 trans., PTO, 3 pt. hitch, power steering, diff. lock, low profile turf tires; ’72 Ford 4110 LCG tractor, 8-2 trans., PTO, 3 pt. hitch, diff. lock, power steering, turf tires; Ford 1520 compact tractor, 25 hp 3 cyl diesel eng., 3-pt., PTO, ROPS, turf tires; Ford 2110 compact tractor, gas eng., turf tires; (3) Ford 8N tractors; Ford 600 tractor; Ford 3550 industrial tractor loader (not running); MF 35 ‘Turf Special’ tractor; (3) Woods 3-pt. gill pulverizers (new); (3) Woods 3-pt. blades (new); Jacobsen 3-pt. aerator; (2) Woods 3-pt. rotary mowers; Land Pride 3-pt. rotary mowers; Woods 54” 3-pt. finishing mower; Land Pride 60” 3-pt. finishing mower; Woods LU126 tractor loader w/bucket (new in crate); (2) NH skidskeer buckets; (2) backhoe buckets.
- Lawn Mowers & Attachments: Gravely ZT2660HD zero turn; Gravely 160Z zero turn; Gravely 144Z zero turn; Gravely 44Z zero turn; (4) Simplicity Prestige riding lawn mowers; Simplicity Legacy 20 riding lawn mower; Simplicity zero turn riding lawn mower; (2) Simplicity Broadmoor riding lawn mowers; (2) Simplicity Regent riding lawn mowers; Vintage Simplicity ‘Wonder Boy 575’ riding lawn mower – one owner; Ford 120 riding lawn mower – original, one owner; (3) Bob-Cat commercial push mowers; Sensation 14” cemetery push mower; Turfco 85350 lawn thatcher; Troybuilt edger; Toro snowblower; Giant Vac walk-behind vacuum w/bagger; Approximately 20 additional riding lawn mowers including JD, Woods, & others; Large selection of front blades, rear tillers, baggers, etc.; Selection of push mowers, weedeaters, leaf blowers, snow blowers, etc.
- Shop Tools: DV Electronics JBT-5 alternator, battery & starter tester (new, still crated); (5) Vidmar cabinets; Gates PC707 hyd. hose machine; 50-ton shop press; RBG-1300 rotary mower blade grinder; Snap-On KR1000A rolling tool chest, steel top w/vise; Snap-On wall cabinet; Craftsman rolling tool chest; (3) rolling metal workbenches w/vises; Quincy QTH5-80 air compressor w/5 hp eng.; Miller Millermatic 200 wire welder; Hobart TR-250 stick welder; welding supplies; large selection of specialty tools for Ford, New Holland & other lines; air impacts & sockets; battery jump packs; battery chargers; stepladders; floor & bottle jacks; Clarke drill press; benchtop grinders; Couplamatic hyd. hose cutter; large selection of rolls of hyd. hose (1⁄4” through ¾”); Snap-On MT539 battery tester; Walker 93816 2-ton engine hoist; engine stands; Big A tune up cabinet w/parts; ARO portable air greaser; M&W PTO dyno; (2) pressure washers; torch outfit on cart; Sun VAT45 battery & starter tester; Sun flathead distributor tester for Fords; Shop King parts washer; Cat 5,500 lbs. pallet jack; Hay-Buden 170 anvil on wooden block stand; gear pullers; AC gauges & testers; Cam shaft bearing installer; Air chisel w/bits; porta-powers; fuel test kit; valve reseater kit; hyd. flow tester; torque wrenches; torque amplifier; chain wrenches; small engine service tools; Hartridge injector test kit; CP pressurized sand blaster portable tank; Ford universal pressure test kit; radiator pressure test kit; tap & die sets; portable mower lift; Walker transmission jack; portable rolling air tank; battery cable crimper & cutters; portable gas tank w/hand pump; Sioux valve grinder; Snap-On ¾” wratchet w/36” handle; Woodworking tools including: Rockwell table saw, Craftsman planer, Craftsman jig saw, Dewalt radial arm saw & Rockwell miter saw; pneumatic chain hoist; work lights; propane portable heaters; pipe clamps; hand tools; long handled tools (brooms/shovels/etc.); and much more!
- Inventory: Hydraulic parts including fittings, adaptors, hoses, etc.; filters (hyd./eng./fuel); hyd. cylinders; replacement seats; large selection of new & used implement tires; bushings; U-joints; farm fluids (oil/paint/antifreeze/etc.); mufflers & exhaust parts; header parts; planter parts; tillage parts; roller chain; mower parts; large selection of organizers stocked w/assorted metric & standard hardware; and more!
- Signs & Displays: Large selection of NOS Ford & NH signs including: Ford Tractors & Equipment 36”x11” lighted window sign; Sperry NH 6’x18” double-sided lighted sign; Great Plains revolving display stand w/cast iron base; NH lighted clock; Huge selection of banners, posters & photos; 1940’s & 50’s Ford implement parts catalogs; Antique displays & cabinets; Modern signs including Ariens, Gravely, Bush Hog, etc.; Ford & NH showroom displays including battery & radio stands.
- Office Furniture & Home Furnishings: Large selection of file cabinets – vertical & horizontal; several desks – wooden & metal; metal shelving cabinets; C-roll top wooden desk; folding tables – wooden & plastic; Colonial wall clock; Royal paper shredder; office chairs; Simplex time clock; Lucent Partner Plus phone system; computer monitors, stands & parts; parts counter stools; maple dining room table w/chairs; 4-piece sectional bookcase set; drop front secretary; round top drop leaf table w/drawer; wooden barstools; La-Z-Boy leather recliner – blue; GE apartment size deep freeze; roasters; deep freeze; Schwinn lady’s bike (like new); Schwinn exercise bike.
- Collectible Items: Cast iron primitive coffee grinder w/4 individual drawers; silver plated serving tray; 1847 Rogers Brothers flatware set w/case; Plated tea serving set; Antique oak wall telephone; Antique meat grinder w/pulley; (3) antique railroad lanterns w/ruby glass; JD 10-spd. men’s bike; antique barrel dollies; platform scales.
AUCTIONEERS’ NOTE: After a long, successful career in the farm equipment business, spanning 50 years, the Schwarzentraub family have sold their real estate and are retiring. Everything sells wall-to-wall at absolute unreserved public auction. Expect multiple auction rings throughout the day—we encourage you to come with an extra bidder. Please note the early 8:30 A.M. starting time. A sale order will be posted on our website a few days prior to the auction. Lunch available on the grounds. Not responsible for accidents, errors or omissions.
The Schwarzentraub Family has an outstanding collection of Ford & New Holland farm toys that we will be selling on a separate online-only auction. Please follow our website for more information to appear soon.
Schwarzentraub Implement, Inc.
Dealership (309) 263-7322
Craig & Janet Schwarzentraub – Owners
John Sullivan (309) 221-6700
Luke Sullivan (309) 371-5214