Tuesday, October 23, 2018 at 1:00 P.M. (Real estate selling first)
Sale to be held onsite at 16582 Lick Creek Road, Birmingham, Iowa 52535
52.34 Taxable Acres± • 1 Tract
The Reed property is located in Section 1, Lick Creek Township, Van Buren County, IA. At the north edge of Keosauqua, IA take Hwy 1 north 41⁄2 miles to 165th Street, turn left or west on 165th Street and proceed 11⁄2 miles to Lick Creek Road, turn left or south and go a short distance to the farm. (Be watching for presale directional signs.)
This property is nearly 100% wooded that includes several species of hardwood timber. This timber offers awesome cover for all species of wildlife including whitetail deer and wild turkey. This tract is improved with an older mobile home and a very nice metal storage building with concrete floor. If you are looking for a place that offers attractive hunting/recreational acreage in the heart of deer country in Van Buren County, Iowa, we urge you to take a look!
Access is on the west by Lick Creek Road.
Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $733.00
METHOD & TERMS
The Reed Property will be sold in 1 individual tract on a price per acre basis, based on the acres found in this brochure.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale, with the balance due in approx. 30 days on or before Monday, November 26, 2018 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed.
Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder shall enter into a written agreement with the sellers.
The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Due to this property being in an estate, according to the Iowa Septic System “Time of Transfer” Law, the sellers will not be required to update or inspect the septic system, any septic system upgrading or testing will be at the buyer(s) expense. Full possession will be given at the time of closing.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
PERSONAL PROPERTY LISTING
Sells immediately after the real estate.
Tractors and Farm Related Items
- AC WD 45 Tractor, WF. 540 PTO, single hyd. outlet, aftermarket 3pt. , 16.9-28 rear tires, tear drop fenders, (hasn’t run in awhile)
- AC WD 45 Tractor, WF, 540 PTO, single hyd. outlet, snap coupler hitch, 14.9-28 rear tires, (hasn’t run in awhile)
- Farmall F-20 Tractor, spoke wheels (hasn’t run in awhile)
- John Deere 37 pull type 7’ sickle bar mower
- 3pt. 8’ blade
- AC snap coupler 3 bottom plow
- Steel barge box on running gear
- 3pt. boom
- 48” lawn roller
- Miniature hayrack gear
- Running gear w/wood work platform
- Quantity of cattle panels, steel fence posts & other fencing material
- (7) Port-A-Hut style steel hog shelters
- Several blue poly barrels
- Small wooden 2 wheel trailer
- Homemade utility dump wagon
- Quantity of small animal cages
- Large quantity of hand and garden tools
- 128 compartment wooden bolt bin
- Wheel barrow
- Rubber cattle feeders
- Wooden work bench
- Wire roller
- Extension cords
- (2) Bench vices
Household type items
- Mauve reclining sofa
- Oak entertainment center
- Coca Cola Menu board
- GE microwave
- Lard press
- Galvanized tub and buckets
- Dirt Devil vacuum
- Plastic shelving units
- 4 drawer metal filing cabinets
- 4 drawer dresser
- Metal office desk
- Coleman cooler