TUESDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2015 AT 10:00 A.M.
Sale to be held at the farm, located at 17006 West Cahill Road, Brimfield, IL 61517.
From Brimfield, IL take N Maher Rd (10) South 1.5 miles to Cahill road, then East 0.5 mile to the farm. Watch for sale day directional signs.
“After 31 years of supplying breeding stock to commercial hog producers of Illinois, and 46 years of grain farming, it is time to retire. We will however, continue to raise and show suffolk sheep. Go to www.CahillSuffolks.com for more information.”
– Pete & Patsy
Click Here for Auction Results:
- ’07 JD 8330 tractor, MFWD, PS trans., 4 outlets, 60 GPM pump, large 1000 PTO, AutoTrac ready, 18.4R46 rear tires & duals (new), 14.9R34 front tires (new) & fenders, cold weather package, active seat, front & rear weights, 2,358 hrs., SN RW8330P011709 – New Firestone tires, new batteries, completely serviced, nice tractor!
- ’95 JD 8200 tractor, MFWD, PS trans., 3 outlets, large 1000 PTO, 18.4R42 rear tires & duals, 14.9R30 front tires & fenders, front & rear weights, buddy seat, 6,220 hrs., SN RW8200P002166 – new cab kit
- ’79 JD 4440 tractor, QR trans., 2 outlets, 540 & 1000 PTO, fully equipped cab, 18.4R38 & 10.00-16 tires (both near new), new style step, front weights, 7,867 hrs., SN H020469R – nice, straight tractor with newer interior
Combine & Heads
- ’09 JD 9570 STS combine, 2WD, ContourMaster, chopper, premium cab, high capacity lift cylinders, premium header controls, 21.5’ auger, 18.4R38 drive tires w/duals, 18.4-26 steer tires, chopper, sidehill performance package, self-leveling cleaning system, J & M bin extension, 1,406/1,051 hrs., SN 1H09570SP90735136 – has been through JD shop following the 2015 harvest, inspected and repaired from front to back! Over $8,000 was spent on this unit – Complete records are available.
- ’09 JD 608C 8R30” corn head, hyd. deck plates, (8) stalk stompers, SN H0608CX731403 – excellent
- ’02 JD 920F platform, poly dividers, full finger, new style hookup, stubble lights, rock guard, new sickle, SN H00920F696107
- 30’ 4-wheel head cart
- JD 7200 16 row 30” planter, flex fold, Conservation, vacuum, ground drive, 2 pt. hitch, insecticide, Yetter no-till & trash wheels, eSet plates, BullsEye seed tubes, Keeton seed firmers, new disc openers, new hex shafts, bi-fold markers, CT250 monitor, SN H07200D655362 – Completely gone through following the spring 2015 planting season – nearly $3,000 spent! Complete records available.
- IH 5100 “Soybean Special” 13’ grain drill, 8” spacing, grass seed attachment, Remlinger hyd. track scratcher, marker tires, SN 390213C019490
- JD 980 30’ field cultivator, single point depth control, 3-bar coil tine harrow, 500 acres on shovels, 3rd SCV wing fold hose, walking tandems on main frame & wings – excellent
- DMI 527B Ecolo Tiger 5-shank ripper, rear leveler discs, hyd. adjust gang, SN 823855
- IH 490 24’ disk, tandems on main frame, 9” spacing
- McFarlane 30’ harrow, 12-bar, hyd. fold, hyd. lift, SN 8359
- AerWay 20’ tillage tool, double rolling baskets, concrete weights, SN 006000068N
- JD 120 20’ stalk shredder, end transport, SN P00120X002935 – less than 1,500 total acres!
- JD 400 30’ rotary hoe, hyd. fold
- JD MX7 7’ 3-pt. rotary mower, 540 PTO – like new!
- JD 845 8 row 30” cultivator, row feelers & monitor, hyd. fold
Grain Handling Equipment, Sprayers, Dirt Scraper & Fork Truck
- ADS “Bulk Seed Buggy” 2-box tender, Honda gas eng., tandem axle, bumper hitch, SN 6295
- J & M 650 bushel grain cart, corner auger, 30.5-32 tires, big 1000 & small 1000 PTO shafts, roll tarp
- (4) M & W 4250 gravity wagons, 400 bushel capacity, brakes, lights, 16.5L-16.1SL tires, slip plated – all one owner wagons that have been stored inside! (spare tire & (2) hitch torsion bars to sell separate)
- Westfield 8”x 61’ swing away auger, 540 PTO, hyd. lift
- Hutchison 8”x 60’ auger, 540 PTO
- Mayrath 8”x 22’ auger, 540 PTO
- 11’ sweep auger, 4”, electric motor
- Auger hoppers
- Farm Fans, Inc. 420J grain dryer, LP, triple axle, continuous flow or continuous batch
- Best Way Field Pro II 1000 gal. pull-type sprayer, hyd. pump, 3 nozzles, 3 shutoffs, foam system, Raven Flow Max 110 controller, 60’ X-fold booms, 20” nozzles, 12.4-38 tires
- 2,000 gal. tank on Pequea tandem-axle running gear, spare tire, B & S 5.5 hp eng., transfer pump & inductor
- (2) 800 gal. tanks on 10-ton JD 1065 running gear, 3 hp transfer pump
- Baer 10’ dirt scraper, pull type, hyd. lift
- Servis 8’ 3-pt blade (cat. 3)
- Cat V60B fork truck, gas, hard tires, 48” forks, side shift, 2,266 hrs.
Farm Support Items
- Delta stainless truck tool box
- Bachtold weed cutter
- Electric motors including 5 hp, single phase, near new
- 125 gal. fuel tank w/ electric pump
- Transfer pump
- 1,000 gal. diesel fuel tank w/ pump
- 1,000 gal. diesel fuel tank without pump
- 300 gal. overhead gas tank
- Misc. truck tires & rims
- (8) IH suitcase weights
- Brackets for Remlinger harrow, off DMI 527B
- Winpower PTO generator, 540 PTO, 25KW, 104 amp – works good!
- Other farm items to include: Hammer straps; sway blocks; NH3 knives; electric motors; hyd. cylinders; jack stands; rolling floor jack; PTO shafts; 2-way radios; NH3 hoses; aeration auger; planter gauge wheels; tires & rims; log chains; tow cable; 8’ pickup bed cover; belts; seed tubes; seed sensors; grease guns (JD battery operated); deep well; Gould pump; telescoping tractor mirrors; Spiedel 6 row weed wiper; (4) 18.4R46 tires (30% tread – off JD 8330); (2) 14.9R34 (40% tread – off JD 8330); assorted hand tools.
AUCTIONEERS’ NOTE: Mark your calendars now for December 8th! This is an exceptional line of well maintained farm machinery which has always been shedded and is absolutely field ready! Every item positively sells to the highest bidder with no reserves. Hours indicated on this flyer are pre-harvest and will be updated on our website prior to the auction. Loader tractor & auction personnel will be available sale day to assist in loading out. Loading dock only 11⁄4 mile from the Cahill Farm. Lunch available on the grounds. Not responsible for accidents, errors or omissions. Announcements sale day take precedence.
Live internet bidding available on major items—go to www.sullivanauctioneers.com for details!
PETER & PATSY CAHILL
Cell (309) 678-0495 • Home (309) 446-3237
Luke Sullivan (309) 371-5214