TUESDAY, MARCH 28, 2017 AT 5:00 P.M.
Sale to be held at the Days Inn, 3805 S. Baltimore, Kirksville, MO
LOCATION & GENERAL INFORMATION
Land is located in Sections 11, 12 & 15 of T63N•R14W, Clay Township, Adair County, MO. Farm is generally located approximately 6 miles northeast of Kirksville, MO along County Road Arctic Way (Tract 1) and County Road Clay Way (Tracts 2 & 3) just a short distance off of State Hwy. T. Tract 1: From the north edge of Kirksville, MO take US Hwy. 63 north approximately 2 miles to State Hwy. T, then east approximately 7.5 miles to Olive Hill Way (end of blacktop), then continue east on Olive Hill Way approximately 3/4 mile to Arctic Way, then north 1/4 mile to farm. TRACTS 2 & 3: From the north edge of Kirksville, MO take US Hwy. 63 north approximately 2 miles to State Hwy. T, then east approximately 6.5 miles to Clay Way, then south approximately 3/4 mile to farm. Farm represents productive tillable cropland, pasture land, excellent building sites, as well as premier hunting/recreational acreage.
TRACT 1 – 60 DEEDED ACRES
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 54.95 acres of tillable cropland with the balance in wooded draws & ponds.
• Primary soil types: Gara & Armstrong.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland and excellent pasture land (currently in hay production).
• Access from the west by Arctic Way.
TRACT 2 – 62.1 SURVEYED ACRES
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 32.47 acres of tillable cropland with the balance in hardwood timber and wooded draws.
• Primary soil types: Gara, Vesser & Armstrong.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland, hardwood timber and offers premier whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting acreage.
• Access by way of deeded strip of land extending west to Clay Way.
TRACT 3 – 78.7 SURVEYED ACRES
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 61.49 acres of tillable cropland with the balance in wooded draws & pond.
• Soil types: Vesser, Gara & Armstrong.
• Land represents productive tillable cropland, excellent building sites and offers outstanding whitetail deer & wild turkey hunting acreage.
• Access from the west by Clay Way & the south by Hazel Green Way.
METHOD AND TERMS
Tract 1 will be sold on a price per acre basis based on deeded legal description. Tracts 2 & 3 will be sold on a price per acre basis based on acreages obtained from a recently completed survey. All 3 tracts will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can purchase any or all of Tracts 1-3 for their high bid.
The farm will NOT be offered in its entirety at the conclusion of the auction. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing.
At the auction immediately following the bidding, the winning bidder(s) will be required to sign a real estate sales contract and pay ten percent (10%) of the purchase price as a non-refundable down payment, payable to Pickell Abstract Co., which shall hold the money in escrow until closing.
The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing which will take place at Pickell Abstract Co. on or before May 1, 2017. Full possession will be given at time of closing. Farm sells free & clear for the 2017 crop year. The 2016 real estate taxes will be paid by the sellers. The 2017 taxes and subsequent years will be the responsibility of the new buyers. Closing cost will be split between buyer and seller.
All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
SOIL MAP – TRACT 1
SOIL MAP – TRACT 2
SOIL MAP – TRACT 3
John & Pam Danner
Closing & Title Work By:
Pickell Abstract Company
116 South Franklin Street
Kirksville, MO 63501