SATURDAY, APRIL 9, 2016 AT 2:00 P.M.
Sale to be held at the Stoney Creek Inn, 3809 Broadway Street, Quincy, IL.
OPEN HOUSE: TUESDAY EVENING, MARCH 29TH FROM 4:00 – 5:00 P.M.
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $4,900.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $100,000.00 LUMP SUM
Selling approximately 167.81 surveyed acres of Adams County, IL farmland. Farm to be sold in 2 individual tracts. Tract 1 represents productive tillable cropland which sells free and clear of any farm tenancy for the upcoming ’16 crop year! Tract 2 will be a country home with outbuildings. Land is generally located approximately 3 miles west of Loraine, IL in the Northwest Quarter of Section 26 of T2N•R8W Township, Adams County, IL.
TRACT 1 – 163.47 Surveyed Acres
- FSA figures should indicate approximately 106 acres tillable.
- Soils include Rozetta, Wirt, Ursa, Fishhook & Wakeland along with other complexes.
- The balance acres of this tract represent premier wildlife habitat.
- Public water is available to this tract.
- This tract sells with full possession and full ‘16 farming rights!
- Access along the north side by Cty. Rd. 2600N.
TRACT 2 – 4.34 Surveyed Acres (Updated Information)
- Make plans to check out this country acreage that is improved with an attractive older 2 story home and multiple outbuildings.
- The home has 4 bedrooms (3 upstairs), 2 baths, kitchen, dining room and living room, newer central air conditioning and gas forced air furnace and an attractive metal roof.
- The property has a well and access to rural public water.
- Other improvements include a large vintage barn with cupola, a quonset style machine shed, newer small machine she shed with concrete floor and several other farm outbuildings.
- Updated Information: The property no longer has tenants in the home and the seller may give possession earlier than previously disclosed. The Trent’s are still retaining possession of the farm outbuildings until July, 2017
- Contact the auction company for details of this agreement.
METHOD AND TERMS
The Trent farm will be sold in two individual tracts, both of which have recently been surveyed. Tract 1, which is the vacant farmland will sell first, on a price per acre basis, based on the results of the survey. This tract sells free and clear of any farm tenancy for the fast approaching ‘16 crop year! After Tract 1 has been sold we will sell Tract 2, which includes the home and all outbuildings. Tract 2 has also been surveyed but will be sold for a “lump sum” or total dollar amount, and not on a price per acre basis. After both tracts have been sold we will NOT offer the tracts in their entirety. Both sales will be final.
Ten percent (10%) of the bid price to be paid on the day of sale, with the balance due at the time of closing, scheduled on or before Monday, May 9, 2016. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the sellers. Full possession will be granted on Tract 1 at the time of closing. Tract 1 sells free and clear of any farm tenancy for the upcoming ‘16 crop year. There is no hunting lease associated with the farm. Updated Information: Possession of the home may be given earlier than previously advertised as the home no longer has tenants. The seller is retaining possession of the farm outbuildings until no later than July 2017 but will pay rent on the buildings to the buyer. Contact the auction company or the seller’s attorney with any questions. Title insurance of the full amount of the purchase price will be provided on both tracts. The 2016 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2017, will be the responsibility of the new buyer(s), as the new buyer(s) will receive 100% of the crop for Tract 1 and rental income for Tract 2.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Daniel Trent – Seller
Thomas K. Leeper
316 North 6th Street
Quincy, IL 62301
Ph. (217) 224-8080