112 Acres± (Subject to Survey) – 3 Tracts
Thursday, September 27, 2018 at 11:00 A.M.
Auction to be held at St. Thomas Church Hall – Camp Point, IL
Location & General Information
Tract 1 is located 1.5 miles west of Clayton and is further described as being located in Section 32, T1N-R5W, Clayton Township. Tract 2 is located 1/2 mile east of Coatsburg along Hwy 24 and is further described as being located in Section 31, T1N-R6W, Camp Point Township. Tract 3 is located 5 miles northwest of Coatsburg and is further described as being located in Section 10, T1N-R7W, Honey Creek Township; all in Adams County, IL.
The Niekamp farms represent productive, pattern tiled, tillable farmland.
Tract 1 – 59.5 Acres±
- FSA figures indicate 58.91 acres of cropland currently in row crop production
- PI Rating: 127.3
- Productive soil types include Timewell, Virden, Fishhook & Keller
- The north 47 acres has been pattern tiled; the south 12 acres also has a substantial amount of tile (see tile map online)
- Access is along the north side by County Road 1850N and along the south side by County Road 1800N
Tract 2 – 30 Acres±
- FSA figures indicate 30.14 acres of NHEL cropland currently in row crop production
- PI Rating: 123.2
- Productive soil types include Timewell, Keomah, Clarksdale & Fishhook
- This tract also has tile work done including some pattern tile along the north side (see tile map online)
- Access is along the north side by Hwy 24 & at the southwest corner by County Road 1850N
Tract 3 – 22.18 Surveyed Acres
- FSA figures indicate 19.23 acres of cropland currently in row crop production
- PI Rating: 125.4
- Productive soil types include Clarksdale, Keomah, Timewell & Rozetta
- This tract is improved with (3) 7,000 bushel grain bins
- Access is along the east side by E 1700th St.
METHOD & TERMS
All 3 tracts will sell on a price per acre basis. Tracts 1 & 2 will be sold based on the taxable acres. Tract 3 will be surveyed prior to the auction and will be sold based on acres obtained from said survey. The tracts will be sold individually and will NOT be offered in their entirety or in any combinations at the conclusion of the auction.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before Monday, November 12, 2018. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2018 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2019, will be paid by the seller. The 2019 and subsequent real estate taxes will be paid by the buyer(s). Possession will be given at the time of closing, subject only to the removal of the crops. The farm sells free & clear for the 2019 crop year.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising, either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
James A. Rapp & Jeffrey L. Terry
Schmiedeskamp Robertson Neu & Mitchell LLP
Law Firm 525 Jersey Street
Quincy, IL 62301
Auction Manager: Michael Sullivan (309) 333-0916