SOLD! TRACT 1 – $4,800.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $3,300.00 PER ACRE
TOTAL – $535,833.00
Thursday, December 13, 2018 at 4:00 P.M.
Sale to be held at the St. Brigid’s Church Hall, 706 N. Main St., Liberty, Illinois
141.96 Surveyed Acres • 2 Tracts
LOCATION & GENERAL INFORMATION
The Cole farm contains 141.96 surveyed acres and will be sold in 2 tracts. The land is located approximately 1 mile east of the small village of Kingston, IL, or 5 miles southeast of Liberty, IL along the south side of Hwy. 104 (approximately 22 miles southeast of Quincy, IL, 27 miles northwest of Pittsfield, IL or 45 miles west of Jacksonville, IL). The land is further described as being located in the South Half of Section 8 of Beverly Township in Adams County, IL. The land represents income producing tillable acres as well as premier hunting and wildlife habitat.
Both tracts are located approximately 5 miles southeast of Liberty, IL along the south side of Hwy. 104 (just east of the small village of Kingston, IL) and further described as being located in the S1⁄2, Section 8, T3S-R5W, Adams County, IL.
Tract 1 – 44.91 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information: 39.57 acres tillable.
- Soil types include: Winfield, Keomah & Bunkum.
- Crop Productivity Index (PI): 110.1 on tillable acres.
- Tract 1 is accessed by an easement off of Hwy. 104 on an all weather graveled road.
- Farmers and investors, be sure to check out this nearly 90% tillable farm.
Tract 2 – 97.05 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information: approximately 40 acres tillable.
- Soil types include: Blyton, Winfield & Bunkum.
- Crop Productivity Index (PI): 112 on tillable acres.
- The balance of the non-tillable acres is woods with mature trees which offers excellent hunting and outdoor recreational opportunities.
- Public road access is located along the north side by Hwy. 104 & by an easement along the east side.
- Hunters and sportsmen, if you’re looking for an outstanding hunting and recreational farm with income producing tillable acres be sure to check out this property.
METHOD & TERMS
Both tracts will sell on a price per acre basis based on completed surveyed acres. We will sell Tract 1 first and then Tract 2. The tracts will not be combined.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing, which is scheduled for January 15, 2019. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2018 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2019, will be paid by the seller. The 2019 & all subsequent real estate taxes will be paid by the buyer(s). Possession will be given at the time of closing. The farm sells free & clear for the 2019 crop year and hunting season.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.