MONDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2018 (PRESIDENT’S DAY)
STARTING AT 9:30 EST
Auction to be held onsite: 665 Shallcross Lake Rd., Middletown, DE 19709
Approximately 6 miles north of Middletown, Delaware; 28 miles northwest of Dover, Delaware; or 40 miles south of the Philadelphia International Airport.
Watch closely sale day for pre-sale directional signs.
CLICK HERE TO FLIP THROUGH AUCTION BROCHURE:
This will be a live, onsite auction. Additionally, live internet bidding will be available prior to, and live during the auction.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All items must be settled for in full day of auction. Announcements sale day take precedence. Not responsible for accidents, errors or omissions. No onsite buyer’s premium. Everything sells “As Is”.
Auction personnel will be available to assist with load out on sale day. All equipment must be removed by Wednesday, February 28, 2018 (with the exception of the buildings and storage tanks, which will need to be removed by April 30th), unless other arrangements have been made.
AUCTIONEER’S NOTE & SALE ORDER
After a successful farming career combined with unprecedented development around them, the Baker Bros. have sold the last of their land; therefore, they will sell the following equipment at absolute auction! Due to the size of this auction, we will be running two auction rings throughout the day—please come prepared with an extra bidder. Live internet bidding will be available on the major pieces of equipment. Feel free to call any of the Baker Bros. with any questions you might have; although, Ed is probably a little more familiar with the maintenance program. Ed’s cell (302) 420-0419. Lunch available. Not responsible for accidents, errors or omissions. Announcements sale day take precedence.
Ed Baker (302) 420-0419
Zach Hiner (260) 437-2771
John Probasco (641) 856-7355
Matt Sullivan (309) 221-7001
- ’00 JD 8410 MFWD tractor, PS trans., 4 hyd. outlets, 1000 PTO, 480/80R46 rear tires and duals, 16.9R30 front tires, front fenders, weights, guidance ready, 7,586 hours, SN RW8410P003670
- ’02 Case-IH MX240 MFWD tractor, PS trans., 4 hyd. outlets, 1000 PTO, 520/85R46 rear tires and duals, 480/70R34 front tires, weights, guidance ready, 11,059 hours, SN JJA0117616
- ’83 JD 4250 MFWD tractor, PS trans., 2 hyd. outlets, 540/1000 PTO, 18.4-38 rear tires, 16.924 front tires, weights, 13,529 hours, SN RW4250P005504 – Overhauled at 10,000 hours.
- ’83 JD 4250 2wd tractor, QuadRange trans., 2 hyd. outlets, 540/1000 PTO, 18.4-38 rear tires, 14L-16.1 front tires, 12,733 hours, SN RW4250H003717 – One owner.
- Oliver 770 2wd tractor, wide front, fenders, 13.6-38 rear tires
- ’50 Oliver Super 66 2wd tractor, wide front, fenders, 11.2-38 rear tires, older restoration
- IH Farmall 140 2wd tractor, wide front, 12.4-24 rear tires, sells complete with Woods 5” belly mower and mounted sickle bar mower
COMBINE & HEADS
PLEASE NOTE: This combine is absolutely 100% field ready and has been serviced regularly at Hoober, Inc. in Middletown, DE. In 2015 the Bakers spent $16,157.00; in 2016 $32,321.00; and in 2017 $22,198.00; FOR A TOTAL OF $70,676.00.
Itemized shop tickets from Hoobers are available upon request.
If looking for this make & model of a Case-IH combine, then be sure to attend this auction or bid live online prior to or during the auction!
- ’09 Case-IH 7088 2wd combine, field tracker, chopper, rock trap, 800/65R32 drive tires, 18.4-26 steer tires, extended wear rotor, electronic sieve adjustment, electronically controlled folding bin extension, stadium lighting, AFS Pro 600 monitor, guidance ready, 3,345 eng./2,528 sep. hours, SN Y9G001133
- ’12 Geringhoff Rota-Disc Elite LX 8 row 30” corn head, hyd. deck plates, Headsight Insight header height control, end roll cones
- ’09 Case-IH 2162 35’ draper head, new draper belts Jan. ’18, SN Y9ZN11730
- Unverferth HT 36 head cart
- Horst CHC2520 head cart
- Kelderman 8 row 30” down corn reel
- (2) Case-IH FM-750 displays
- Trimble FM 1000 display
- (2) Trimble NavControllers
- Trimble RTK Modem
SEMIS & TRAILERS
- ’05 Freightliner Columbia daycab semi, Cat C13 eng., 10-spd. trans., 22.5” steel wheels, 479,064 miles, VIN 1FUJA6DE95LU45250
- ‘04 Freightliner Columbia, Detroit Series 60 eng., 10-spd. trans., 22.5” wheels, 554,646 miles, VIN 1FUJA6CK34LM11813
- ‘98 Freightliner FL112 daycab semi, Cat C12 eng., 9-spd. trans., 22.5” wheels, approx. 750,000 miles, VIN 1FUYTEDB5WH989919
- ‘89 Peterbilt 375 daycab semi, Cat 3306B eng., 9-spd. trans., 24.5” wheels, 514,772 miles, VIN 1XPBDA9X9KN287989, Tag FT 986
- ‘76 Peterbilt 352 cabover semi, NTC 350 eng., 13-spd. trans., 10.00R22 front tires, 11.00R22 rear tires, 342,263 miles, VIN 82346N
- ‘79 International Model 1954 truck, DT466 eng., 5+2 trans., 15’ steel bed w/ wooden sides, 257,550 miles, VIN AA195JHA23330
- ‘79 International Cargostar 1950 truck, DT466 eng., 9-spd. trans., sells complete w/ 3,000 gal. nurse tank, transfer pumps and motors, rinse tank & chemical inductor tanks, VIN D1125JCA23254
- ‘07 Timpte Super Hopper 40’ aluminum hopper bottom grain trailer, Shur-Lock roll tarp, 24.5” wheels, VIN 1TDH4002X7B113204
- ‘00 Timpte Super Hopper 40’ aluminum hopper bottom grain trailer, Shur-Lock roll tarp, 24.5” wheels, VIN 1TDH40029YB097854
- ‘95 Timpte Super Hopper 42’ hopper bottom grain trailer, Shur-Lock roll tarp, 22.5” wheels, VIN 1TDH42223SB088146
- ‘85 Fruehauf 42’ Flatbed trailer w/ wooden sides, older roll tarp, VIN 1H4P04227FF057501
- ‘84 Fruehauf 42’ Flatbed trailer w/ wooden sides, older roll tarp, VIN 1H4P04223EF029001
- ‘88 Eager Beaver 24’ 10-ton flatbed trailer w/ 5’ beaver tail, dual tandem axle, folding ramps, pintle hitch, VIN 1120HA207JT100076
- ‘77 18’ flatbed triple axle trailer, 3’ beaver tail, folding ramps, wooden floor, pintle hitch, used most recently as a seed tender trailer, VIN ASN36230DE1
VEHICLES & MOTORCYCLE
- ’13 Chevrolet 2500 HD 4wd pickup, V8 eng., auto trans., regular cab, long bed, 51,893 miles, VIN 1GC0KVCG2DF119381, Tag FT 989
- ’13 Chevrolet 1500 4wd pickup, Silverado, V8 eng., auto trans., Z71, extended cab, short bed, 51,281 miles, VIN 1GCRKSE76DZ196790, Tag FT 987
- ‘01 Ford F-450 Super Duty 2wd pickup truck, 7.3L PowerStroke diesel eng., auto trans., Reading 12’ flatbed, 151,774 miles, VIN 1FDXF46F11EB90262, Tag FT 988
- ‘90 Chevrolet 2500 4wd pickup, V8 gas eng., regular cab, long bed, 119,302 miles, VIN 1GCFK24K8LE166849
- ’09 Volvo XC70 SUV, 4-door, 6 cyl. eng., auto trans., leather, 89,500 miles, VIN YV4BZ982691064119, Tag FT 985
- ’02 Harley Davidson motorcycle “Heritage Softail”, 4,452 miles, VIN 1HD1BJY1X2Y051171
- ’08 JD 1770NT 16 row 30” planter, vacuum, ground drive, 3.0 bu. boxes, MaxEmerge XP row units, Fertilizer Frame, Martin floating row cleaners, Schlagle spiked closing wheels, Precision Planting 20/20 AirForce down pressure, 20/20 SeedSense, 20/20 RowFlow, Rawson variable rate fertilizer control, single disc fertilizer opener, seed firmers, (2) liquid tanks, piston pump and electric pump, SN A01770Y725164
- ’14 J&M 750-18 grain cart, 30.5L-32 tires, 18” auger, hyd. spout, lights, both big and small 1000 PTO shafts, SN 1206614
- ’05 Great Plains 3N-3020P 30’ no till grain drill, markers, Dickey-john monitor, SN 1223AA
- ’12 Great Plains 2400 24’ Turbo-Till, rolling spike harrow and rolling basket, SN 4550NN
- Krause 4966 30’ disk, 9” spacing, 3 bar coil tine harrow, SN 1608
- Unverferth 225 35’ double rolling basket, hyd. fold
- DMI 1000 5-shank 3-pt. in-line ripper, spring reset shanks, gauge wheels, SN 9000039
- Woods 3240 20’ batwing mower, 540 PTO, SN 712196
- Woods B320 20’ batwing mower, 540 PTO, SN 3180
- Friesen seed tender w/ Honda motor, less trailer, SN 4285
- JD 400 15’ rotary hoe
- JD 20’ flat fold field cultivator, has set out and hasn’t been used in several years
- Willmar narrow track 500 pull type fertilizer spreader, 540 PTO
- (2) 16’ hay rack wagons on running gears
- 8’ pull type rotary mower, rough
To be removed by the new buyer(s) by April 30, 2018
- ‘90 Agway approx. 4,200 sq. ft. (40’x104’) open front machine shed, good condition
- ‘79 approx. 6,800 sq. ft. (50’x100’x16’) shop, w/large 14’x20’ overhead doors on each end and side 24’ lean-to
SKID LOADER, PETTIBONE AND FORKLIFTS
- ’07 Case 450CT tracked skid loader, hand controls, auxiliary hyd., material bucket w/ hyd. grapple fork, also sells w/ additional 6′ material bucket, 818 hours, SN N7M450349
- Pettibone 636 telehandler, 3 stage boom, 22’ lift, 6,000 lb, all wheel drive, SN 636-172
- Clark LP Forklift, model C500Y45, SN Y355 114 2550
- Clark Powerworker HP40-48-27-S battery powered hand forklift complete w/ charger
ATTACHMENTS, WEIGHTS AND FARM SUPPORT ITEMS
- JD 855 12’ front mount tractor blade, brackets off JD 4250, SN 010136
- Land Pride 25-72 72” 3-pt. grooming mower
- Land Pride 4’ 3-pt. box blade w/ scarifier teeth
- Howard 7′ Rotovator
- 7’ 3-pt. blade
- 6’ Model MCR-6 3-pt. rake
- Demco 200 gal. slimline saddle tanks w/ brackets, off JD 8410
- Oliver 177 & 188 irrigation power units w/ Rockford clutches
- 8’ front truck blade
- Large selection of front tractor suitcase weights
- Hyd. cylinders and high-pressure hoses
- Wavy and straight no till coulters
- North Star 13,000 PTO portable generator
- Winco PTO portable generator
- 110 gal. portable fuel tank w/ 12V pump
- 90 gal. aluminum fuel tank w/ 12V pump, like new
- (2) aluminum diamond tread truck bed toolboxes, double doors, nice
- 1,000 gal. aluminum tank
- ATV pull type sprayer w/ High Flow 12V pump and booms
- Roller chain, sprockets, fittings, shovels, etc.
(Buyers will be given until April 30, 2018 to remove)
- (3) 12,000 gal. aluminum vertical tanks, most recently used to store nitrogen, 3” plumbing, complete w/ valves & hoses
- (2) Wilco 8,000 gal. tanker liquid fertilizer trucks, trucks have no motors and have been used as stationary tanks only, please note: one used to store diesel and the other for fertilizer
SHOP TOOLS, HAND TOOLS AND SHOP RELATED ITEMS
- Large commercial air compressor w/ 3HP motor
- Mi-T-M 1502 High-pressure steam power washer w/ extra-long hose and hand wand, wall mounted hose real, works excellent
- Acetylene torch outfit, complete
- Miller Starfire 2E welder/generator on cart
- Miller model 250 AC-DC arc welder w/ cable
- Lg. selection of welding rod, helmets, etc.
- Nice selection of welding tabes, workbenches, etc. (several good USA vises will be sold separately)
- Dayton 400,000 BTU portable heater, like new
- Other salamander style portable heaters
- Fleetwood 5-ton floor jack
- Yellow Jackit air/hyd. bottle jack
- Other jacks including handyman, floor, hyd. bottle jacks, etc.
- Several 1&2-PC rolling tool chests
- ¾” socket set w/ sockets up to 2 ¾”, complete w/extensions and swivel
- Bolt bins, stocked
- Metal sliding drawer organizers, stocked w/ o-rings, pins, grease zircs, wire connectors, set and machine screws, pop rivets, etc.
- Floor model drill press w/ vise
- Shop press
- Engine cherry picker
- Rolling engine stand
- Hitachi 14” cut-off saw
- Husqvarna K760 concrete saw w/ 14” blade
- (2) 175-gal. oil setup complete w/ pumps, hoses, and reels
- Air tools including: Ingersoll Rand ¾” air impact (w/ original box); other air tools
- ¾” impact sockets
- Tap and die sets and several gear pullers,
- Cordless tools to include: Lincoln grease gun; Dewalt impacts; Dewalt drills; other name brand cordless tools
- Excellent selection of name brand hand tools to include: crescent wrenches; pipe wrenches; hammers & mauls; pliers; socket sets; open & box end wrenches; pry bars; hand saws; and the list goes on and on!
- Electrical supplies including primary wire, fuses, chords, etc.
- 2-wheel bench grinder on stand
- Shop lights, some on tripod stands
- Log chains, binders, and chain hoists
- Several sets of tractor chains
- Craftsman radial arm saw
- 2-wheeled dolly carts, some heavy duty
- Roll in tire safety inflation cage
- Napa 12V portable battery charger
- Extension ladders, aluminum and fiber glass step ladders, and others
- Rolling ladder, used in the shop to access the top shelves
- Tarpoleuns, barrels w/ hand pumps, farm fluids, etc.
- Nearly 60+ ft. of heavy duty shelving, capable of handling engines and other heavy farm support items
- The shop is full… many other items too numerous to list!
BAKER FARMS, INC.
Ed Baker (302) 420-0419
Dave Baker (302) 420-4865
Robert (Rob) Baker (302) 420-4866