Monday, February 13, 2017 at 1:00 P.M.
Sale to be held at the Heartland Acres Agribition Center,
2600 Swan Lake Blvd, Independence, IA 50644
154.77 Acres± • 2 Tracts
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $11,600.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $9,600.00 PER ACRE
SELLING FREE & CLEAR FOR THE 2017 CROP YEAR!
CLICK HERE TO FLIP THROUGH 12 PAGE BROCHURE:
LOCATION & GENERAL INFORMATION
The Crawford Farm is located in Sections 15 & 16, Sumner Township, Buchanan County, IA. The land is 2 miles south of Independence, IA on St. Hwy. 150 and only 1 mile south of the U.S. Hwy. 20 & St. Hwy. 150 interchange. (Be watching for presale directional signs)
Farmers & Investors… Mark your calendars now for this high quality Northern Iowa land auction. Both tracts represent highly productive tillable farmland with CSR2’s in the mid to upper 80’s! Both tracts sell with full possession for the 2017 crop year and already have fall tillage work completed as well as fall fertilizer applied.
METHOD & TERMS
The Crawford Farm will be sold on a price per acres basis based the advertised acres found in this brochure. Tracts 1 & 2 will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice,” whereas the high bidder can purchase (in any order) any or both tracts for their high bid. “Buyer’s Choice” will continue until both tracts have been sold. The farm will NOT be offered in its entirety at the conclusion of the auction.
Ten percent (10%) of the final bid price will be paid on the day of sale with the balance due at the time of closing, on or before Wednesday, March 15, 2017, upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. Taxes will be prorated to the date of closing based on the last available tax statement. Full possession will be given at the time of closing. The farm sells free and clear for the 2017 crop year.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Tract 1 • 76.27 Acres ±
- FSA information should indicate 77.23 acres tillable
- Highly productive Readlyn, Clyde & Kenyon soils
- CSR2 is 85.3!
- This tract has 150# of 11-52-0 & 200# of 0-0-60 already applied as well as fall tillage work completed that will be at no charge to the buyer.
- Access is on the east by St. Hwy. 150
- Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $2,232.00
Tract 2 • 78.5 Acres ±
- FSA information should indicate 77.57 acres tillable
- Highly productive soils include Clyde, Readlyn & Kenyon
- CSR2 is 86.6!
- This tract also has 150# of 11-52-0 & 200# of 0-0-60 already applied as well as fall tillage work completed that will be at no charge to the buyer.
- This tract is improved with field drainage tile.
- Access is on the west by St. Hwy. 150
- Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $2,446.00
- This real estate is being sold subject to public road easements and all other easements of record.
- All fences and fence lines shall be governed by the State of Iowa and the Buchanan County fence line rules and regulations.
- It will be the responsibility of the new buyer(s) to show proof of purchase to the Buchanan County FSA Office so that he/she will receive all future government payments.
- All inputs associated with both tracts including fertilizer and fall tillage will be included in the auction at no charge to the buyer.
TRACT 1 PHOTOS
TRACT 2 PHOTOS
TILE MAPS: TRACT 2
AERIAL PHOTOS DEPICTING TILE LINES: TRACTS 1 & 2
CRAWFORD FARM YIELD DATA
Land known locally as the Frances Crawford Farm
Representing & Closing Attorney:
Mark F. Conway
Swisher & Cohrt, PLC
PO Box 1200
528 W 4th St
Waterloo, Iowa 50704-1200
Phone: (319) 232-6555
For additional information, contact Sullivan Auctioneers’ Representatives: Jim Huff (319) 931-9292 or Jeff Hoyer (319) 759-4320