AT THE CALDWELL BUILDING • HWY. 16 • CANTON, MO
SATURDAY, MARCH 4, 2017 AT 10:00 A.M.
Proceeds benefit the Canton FFA Scholarships & FFA Programs
STILL TIME TO CONSIGN!
We will accept new consignments Until Friday, March 3rd @ 7:00 p.m. – stop by the Caldwell building or call!
• Jere Taylor (660) 341-2422
• Ed Sweet (217) 430-6775
• John George (573) 822-8191
CHECK BACK OFTEN FOR UPDATES!
FARM EQUIPMENT & RELATED ITEMS
- AC 190XT dsl. tractor, Series III, 1500 hrs. on eng. OH, good rubber w/ new rims, new starter and batteries
- Kewanee 10’ mulcher
- 10’ IH 37 disk (new blades & bearings)
- 8’ JD Van Brunt drill w/ grass seed
- Danuser post hole digger w/ 12” auger
- Small ground drive manure spreader
- Bobcat M610 skid steer
- Ford 6’ sickle bar mower – Donated by Richard Horner, Agent – Shelter Insurance Canton
- JD 396 6”x52’ auger
- 15’ pull type pasture harrow
- Brillion seeder
- JD 18 hole grain drill
- Oliver 62W wire tie baler
- JD 4 bar hay rake
- Morris 6-bale hay trailer
- Lg. round & small square bales of grass hay and small wire tie straw bales
- 18’ bin sweep w/ electric motor
- (2) grain bins – (1) 18’ Circle brand bin, 2400 bu., drying floor, fan & unloading auger & (1) 18’ Conrad American bin, 4800 bu., drying floor, fan & unloading auger (located near LaGrange, MO)
- BS & B 4,000 bu. grain bin w/ unloading auger (located north of Canton, MO) – Donated by Bill Hendrickson (217) 242-1287
- New livestock mineral feeder w/ duster – Donated by Humphrey Feed & Seed Monticello
- (2) auger boxes, (1) mixing
- Powder River head catch chute
- Hedge posts
- Steel posts & electric fence posts
- JD 8 row planter monitor
- Clipper 2B grain cleaner
- 13 ft field cultivator with harrow
- Westfield Drill Fill Seed Auger (sold separately from the truck)
TRUCKS, VEHICLES, TRAILERS & UTV’S
- ’97 GMC Topkick 7500, 5/2 spd. trans., Cat eng., air brakes, Knapheide 12’ bed, pintle hitch, hoist hand throttle
- ’96 Dodge Ram 1500 4×4, auto., 5.2L, new Mud Claw tires & 214,000 miles
- ’91 Dodge Ram 250 w/ Cummins dsl. engine & 150K miles
- ’00 Dodge Durango w/ 3rd row seat & 180,000 miles
- ’02 Lone Star trailer, 20’ deck w/ 4’ dovetail & ramps, air brakes, low profile & pintle hitch
- ’91 Keifer 16’ bumper hitch livestock trailer
- Bravo 8’ slide-in camper
- Utility truck bed off Chevy 3500
- Knapheide PG-style flatbed, excellent condition!
- ’09 Chuckwagon UTV, 4×2, w/ dump bed, winch & Honda engine
- Land Pride Treker UTV, 4×4, 20 hp Honda eng. (as is)
- Shottenkirk (Quincy, IL) will also be consigning two used vehicles, visit www.sullivanauctioneers.com closer to sale day for details.
- 1996 Chevy Geo Tracker/LSI Util 4×4
- Single axle tilt trailer
- 1991 Dodge 350 Diesel ; with mechanic bed and auto crane
- 1973 IH Loadstar 1600 Truck -Very Solid Condition stored in shed auger to be sold separate)
- 120-gal. GBC horizontal air compressor w/ 10 hp industrial motor and auto shutoff
- Snap On #260A wheel balancer
- Snap On wheel weight cabinet & weights
- Honda 8450 generator
- 10’ 20-drawer heavy duty metal work bench w/ pegboard back and ss drawer
- 50-ton hyd. shop press
- 3-ton chain hoist
- 50’ air hose reel
- 12-ton pipe bender
NEW SKID STEER ATTACHMENTS
- Lowe 750 hyd. drive auger w/ 12” bit
- Stout 48” walk-through & full-back pallet forks
- Stout 66-9 brush grapple attachment
- Stout tree & post puller
- Stout receiver hitch plate
- Stout solid weld plate
- 94” hyd. dozer blade
- 72” fork lift fork extensions
- Heavy duty plate compactor
- 80” heavy duty 3-pt. PTO tiller
- Hyd. trencher
NEW TOOLS AND FARM & HOME ITEMS
- 30’x40’x15’ double door storage building, commercial fabric, water proof, 12×12 doors
- 10’x20’ commercial pop-up tent
- 8’x10’ twin wall greenhouse
- 8,800 lb. 2 post hoist
- 20’ wrought iron driveway gate (2 pc.)
- 3-pt. wood chipper (40 – 70 hp)
- Solar welding helmet
- 48” Handyman jack
- Heavy duty tire changer
- Heavy duty wheel balancer
- 2000 lb 12V ATV electric winch
- 20’ x 30’ x 12’ peak ceiling storage shelter w/ roll up door
- 1,000 gal. fuel tank
- New oil change kit (floor creeper oil, washer fluid & oil caddy) – Donated by Canton, MO Napa
- Used tires to include: 9.00×20 tires on rims; 2.35/75R15 6 ply on wheels; LT2.65/75R16 on 8-bolt rims; 11L-15 8-ply floater tires
- New 105-gal. L shaped fuel tank
- Husqvarna push mower
- Gas water pump
- Murray go-cart
- Corn hole boards w/ bean bags – Donated by Jaclyn Sweet
- (2) St. Louis Blues hockey tickets – Donated by Richard Horner, Agent – Shelter Insurance Canton MO
- New picnic tables
- 33” buzz saw blade
- 50 lbs. of whole hog sausage – Donated by LaGrange Lions Club
- Morrison Super Screed – 16” tall – Up to 42’ wide
- 12 ft Mulcher
- 5 ft pull type brush cutter
- Viking Hammer Mill mobile grinder
- Set of stock racks for 8′ pickup bed
- All vehicles & trailers must be titled.
- All checks will be mailed within 2 weeks.
- No Sale Policy: There will be a $50.00 fee charged for all items no saled.
- If an item is advertised and does not show, there will be a $100.00 fee.
- Not responsible for loss, damage or theft of items.
- All items need to be removed by March 7th—NO EXCEPTIONS! All vehicles & trailers must be titled.
- All announcements made sale day take precedence.
FFA Chapter will be serving lunch!
Homemade tenderloins! Curly fries! Hotdogs! Homemade pies!
Auction Services Donated By: SULLIVAN AUCTIONEERS, LLC