SOLD! $2,900.00 PER ACRE
Friday, November 15, 2019 at 6:00 P.M.
Sale to be held at The Meeting Place, 1003 N Main St, Osceola, IA 50213
240 Acres± (1 Tract)
Online bidding will be offered on this auction, contact the auction company for details.
The Brammer Farm is located in Section 17, Fremont Township, Clarke County, IA. At the north edge of Osceola, IA on U.S. Hwy. 69 go north 2½ miles to Co. Rd. R45 (Starline Ave.). Turn left or north and proceed 3½ miles to Pine St. Turn left or west and go 1 mile to 230th Ave. Turn right or north and proceed a short distance to the farm. (Be watching for presale directional signs)
- FSA information indicates 140.50 acres tillable that is currently in hay production and highly improved pastureland.
- Olmitz-Zook-Colo, Sharpsburg, Lamoni and other soil complexes
- CSR2 is 42.4
- This premier south-central Iowa pasture farm is strategically divided into 3 separate grazing paddocks, has ample water and includes an over 1 acre pond.
- Ranchers or Cattleman we urge you to take a look at this tract that will easily accommodate 100 cow/calf pairs or 2-3 loads of yearlings, this is an auction you will not want to miss!
- Access is on the west by 230th Ave and on the southeast by an access easement from Pine St.
METHOD & TERMS
The Brammer Farm will be sold in one (1) individual tract and will sell on a price per acre basis, based on the advertised taxable acres found in this brochure.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Monday, December 16, 2019 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. The farm sells with full possession for the 2020 grazing season.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Kendall D. & Rosanna Brammer – Sellers
Willson & Pechacek
421 West Broadway, Suite 200
Council Bluffs, IA 51503
Phone: (712) 322-6000
For additional information, contact auction managers: Jim Huff (319) 931-9292, John Probasco (641) 856-7355 or Dan Sullivan