Sold! Parcel 1 – $200,000.00
Sold! Parcel 2 – $40,000.00
Saturday, May 5, 2018 at 9:30 A.M.
Sale to be held onsite at 611 East Cottage, Centerville, Iowa
PUBLIC SHOWING: Wednesday, April 25th from 4:30 – 6:00 p.m.
LARGE AUCTION WITH 2 AUCTION RINGS RUNNING THROUGHOUT THE DAY! PLEASE COME PREPARED WITH AN EXTRA BIDDER.
Updated photos now live!
Parcel 1 – Commercial Property & 1.25 acres± (subject to survey)
- This conveniently located property is improved with several structures including a 61’ x 120’ shop/parts storage facility that recently housed the Quality Auto Centers repair business. This structure was built in 1999 and features a concrete floor as well as 4 large overhead doors with openers. Also included with this structure are 2 very nice storage areas. Attached to this facility is a 25’ x 36’ area that housed the operation center for the business, includes office space and a small area utilized for retail sales. Additionally there is a 28’ x 47’ steel storage building on this property. If you are looking to get in the auto repair business or in need of storage/office spaces that are conveniently located on State Hwy. 5 in Centerville, Iowa, we urge you to take a look at this property!
- Access is on the east by State Hwy. 5 and on the north by East Cottage Street.
Parcel 2 – 2 acres±
- This parcel of unimproved land is zoned residential and has State Hwy. 5 frontage. Other attributes of this property include its close proximity to Wal-Mart, convenience stores and other local businesses. This hard to find property has endless development and business potential.
- Access is on the east by State Hwy. 5.
METHOD & TERMS
The Quality Auto Center properties will be sold in 2 individual parcels. Parcel 1 will be sold first, followed by Parcel 2, both for a LUMP SUM total dollar amount. Parcels will be sold individually and will NOT be combined at the conclusion of the auction.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approx. 30 days on or before Tuesday, June 5, 2018 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed.
Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Full possession will be given at the time of closing.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the properties. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Auctioneers’ Note: Mark your calendars now for this fast approaching commercial real estate and business inventory auction for the late Phil Foglesong. Phil and Marcia operated The Quality Auto Center for over 36 years and you will find their equipment to be in excellent condition. This is a large auction with a possible 2 auction rings running throughout the day. Additional photos online: www.SullivanAuctioneers.com. Loader & auction personnel will be available sale day to assist with load-out. Lunch will be available on grounds. Not responsible for accidents, errors, or omissions. Announcements sale day take precedence.
Auctioneers’ Note… Anyone in the automobile repair business needs to be at this auction. The late Mr. Foglesong took great pride in his diagnostic equipment, speciality tools and other items. Everything is in order and in like new condition. There is a wide range of high end quality speciality tools.
- (2) Rotary SM014N002 14K 4 post lift with front & back rolling jacks
- (2) Rotary SP0A10N700 10K 2 post lift
- (1) Rotary SP012N7T0 12K 2 post lift
- Industrial Gold Series 80 gal. 2 stage, 7 1/2 hp single phase air compressor
- Energy Logic EL 340H 340,000 BTU waste oil furnace
- Kleen Tec/ Spray Master front loading spray wash cabinet
- Waterloo Industries 15 drawer rolling bottom chest w/ 11 drawer top chest & (2) 6 drawer side chests
- Homack 8 drawer, single door rolling bottom chest w/ 7 drawer top chest
- Magnum 2000 7 drawer rolling tool chest
- Coats 750EX rim clamp tire machine
- Coats 1250 wheel balancer & Coats Balancer Mate
- Millermatic 120 wire feed welder
- Acetylene torch set w/ cart
- (2) Motorvac Trans Tech3 machine
- Motorvac Carbon Clean machine
- Motorvac Power Steering Clean machine
- Motorvac Oil Clean machine
- Motorvac Coolant Clean III machine
- Motorvac Smoke machine
- Motorvac Brake Vac machine
- Robinair 341342 Cool Tech Unit
- Robinair 34788 Cool Tech Unit
- Robinair infra red A/C leak tester
- Mastercool 55100 electronic leak detector
- SUN VAT 40 battery & alternator tester
- Snap-On Verus Pro w/ 16.2 updates & Snap-On Verus wired
- OTC 4000 enhance tester, scope module kit & accessories, etc.
- Matco vacuum tester
- Phoenix brake system bleeder
- Fuel injection tester kit
- Rotunda Ford brake & seal kits
- Continental 30 ton shop press
- E-Series glass sand blasting cabinet & portable sand blaster
- Ammes brake lathe
- New Dayco belt diagnostic kit
- Weatherhead T-400 Coll-o-Crimp hyd. hose machine
- Transmission jack
- Several floor jacks, jack stands, etc.
- Large quantity of vehicle service kits including ball joint, AC, clutch tools, fuel line kits, cooling system adaptors & the list goes on & on!
- NAPA 1” impact
- NAPA 3/4” impact
- Ingersol/Rand 1/2” impact (several)
- Air hammers
- Die grinders
- Chicago pneumatic 3/8” rachets
- Ingersol/Rand 1/2” rachet
- Quantity of quality hand tools & wrenches including Snap-On, NAPA, Matco, Gear, etc.
- Dexos 1 5W30 full synthetic (approx. 60 gal.)
- Premium ATF fluid (approx. 55 gal.)
- Motorcraft synthetic blend 5W20 (approx. 165 gal.)
- Motorcraft synthetic blend 5W30 (approx. 128 gal.)
- Motorcraft synthetic blend 10W30 (approx. 50 gal.)
- 80W90 gear oil (approx. 16 gal.)
- New tires 14” – 20”
- Bags of oil dry
- New serpentine belts
- Copper brake line
- 2 ton load leveler (NIB)
- New ratchet straps
- (2) NAPA die grinders
- Windshield wipers
- Fuel line (different sizes)
- Spray paint (various colors)
- Spray lubricants
- Light bulbs
- Misc. Grote lighting (lenses & rubbers)
- Battery cables & ends
- Misc. oil (in cases & quarts)
- Specialty fluids found in auto parts stores (including Lucas products)
- Freon (in case lots)
- Nuts & bolts
- Quantity of wire loom cover
- Heat shrinks
- Wire ends
- Grey Pneumatic 3/8” standard, 1/4” & 3/8” metric socket sets (NIB)
- Dorman cabinets stocked (wheel studs, expansion plugs, metric nuts, etc.)
- Central Iowa Fasteners cabinets (stocked)
- Peg board & pegs
- Work benches
- File cabinets
- Specialty displays
- Office furniture
Trailers & Storage Units
- ’08 H&H 24’ car trailer, tilt top, removable fenders with winch & tool box
- Two wheel car toter
- ’82 Great Dane, van trailer, used for storage (hasn’t moved for a while)
- 96” x 26’ van body for storage
- 8’ x 20’ container for storage