Tuesday, April 26, 2016 at 1:00 P.M.
The American Legion, 211 E Jefferson St, Bloomfield, IA 52537
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $2,800.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $2,800.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 3 – $1,950.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 4 – $2,800.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 5 – $3,750.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 6 – $62,500.00 LUMP SUM
TOTAL – $800,741.00
278.19 SURVEYED ACRES • 6 TRACTS
OPEN HOUSE: Friday, April 15, 2016 • 4:00 – 5:30 P.M.
The Proctor farm is located in Section 4, Union Township and Sections 33 & 34, Salt Creek Township, Davis County, IA.
From the small town of Pulaski, Iowa take Cty. Rd. V42 north 7 miles to 180th St. turn right or east on 180th St. and proceed approximately 2 miles to Tracts 5 & 6, continue east to Valley Ave., turn left or north and go a short distance to Tract 4. Continue north on Valley Ave. to 173rd St, then turn left or west and go approximately 1/4 mile to Urchin Blvd. then go right or north to Tracts 1 & 2. At the corner or Urchin Blvd. and 170th St. go right or east to Tract 3.
(Be watching for pre-sale directional signs.)
Tract 1 – 30.58 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information should indicate 22.46 acres tillable.
- Productive soils include Armstrong Loam, Gara-Armstrong Loam & Gara Loam.
- CSR2 is 35.5.
- This tract is improved with a pond.
- Access is on the east by way of Urchin Blvd.
Tract 2 – 89.26 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information should indicate 30 acres tillable with approximately 8 acres being NHEL.
- This parcel also features 2 ponds, cattle pens, outbuildings, wooded pasture and good hunting land.
- Access is on the west by Urchin Blvd. and south by 170th St.
Tract 3 – 39.94 Surveyed Acres
- This tract features 25 acres UHEL ground.
- This tract is mostly open pasture with wooded draws and very good hunting opportunities.
- Access is on the south by 170th St and east by Velvet Ave.
Tract 4 – 78.77 Surveyed Acres
- This parcel features a large pond, wooded pastures and excellent hunting opportunities.
- Access is on the east by way of Valley Ave.
Tract 5 – 27.80 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information should indicate 22.55 acres tillable.
- Productive soils include Kniffin Silty Clay Loam, Rinda Silty Clay Loam, & Kniffin Silt Loam.
- CSR2 is 42.6.
- Access is along the south by way of 180th St and by way of Valley Ave. on the east.
Tract 6 – 11.84 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information should indicate 1.73 acres tillable.
- Productive soils include Rinda & Kniffin.
- CSR2 is 45 on the tillable portion.
- This tract is improved with a 1464 sq. ft. home with a full basement, outbuildings, livestock fences and a pond.
- Access is on the south by way of 180th St.
METHOD & TERMS
The Proctor Farm will be sold in six tracts, based on a survey that has recently been completed. Said survey will be used to constitute the final settlement price.
Tracts 1 – 5 will be sold on a price per acre basis and will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice,” whereas the high bidder can take, in any order, any or all tracts for their high bid. “Buyer’s Choice” auctioning will continue until all 5 tracts have been purchased. Tract 6 (the acreage) will be sold next for a LUMP SUM total dollar amount. Tracts will not be offered in their entirety at the conclusion of the auction.
Ten percent (10%) of the bid price will be due on the day of the sale with the balance due at the time of closing and upon delivery of merchantable deed and abstract. Closing on all tracts is scheduled to be on or before May 27, 2016. Real estate taxes will be prorated to date of possession, based upon the last available tax statement. Immediate possession will be granted upon receipt of down payment and proof of liability insurance on Tract 1 and the row crop portion of Tract 5 for planting practices for the ‘16 crop year. Full possession given at the time of closing on Tract 1. Possession on Tracts
2 – 6 will be subject to a farm lease for the ‘16 crop year with lease ending November 1, 2016. Buyer will receive 100% of the cash rent as a credit at closing (see special provisions for details). Possession on the residence on Tract 6 is subject to a lease with lease ending July 1, 2016. The use of the outbuildings and pasture on Tract 6 are reserved for the tenant with lease ending November 1, 2016.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
- This real estate is selling subject to public road easements and all other easements of record.
- All fences and fence lines shall be governed by the Davis County and State of Iowa fence line rules and regulations.
- It will be the responsibility of the new buyer(s) to show proof of purchase to the Davis County FSA Office so that he/she will receive any future government payments.
- If in the future a site clean up is required, it will be at the expense of the buyer.
- Tract 6 is exempt from the Iowa Septic System “Time of Transfer Inspection” law as this is an estate. Any future septic system upgrades or repairs will be at the expense of the buyer.
- Tracts 2 – 6 is selling subject to a farm lease for 2016 crop year with the buyer receiving 100% of the cash rent as a credit at closing;