SOLD! TRACT 1 – $195,000.00 LUMP SUM
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $4,450.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 3 – $6,700.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 4 – $7,000.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 5 – $2,700.00 PER ACRE
TOTAL – $1,263,556.00
224.32 Surveyed Acres • 5 Tracts
Thursday, September 5, 2019 at 5:00 P.M.
Auction to be held at the Fair Hall at the Davis County, IA fairgrounds in Bloomfield, IA
OPEN HOUSE: THURSDAY, AUGUST 22, 2019 FROM 4:30 – 6:00 P.M.
The Crady farm features productive, tillable farmland, improved pastureland, building sites and much more. Tract 1 offers a very nice country acreage with an attractive ranch style home, 2 car detached garage and a nice pond. This property is conveniently located on and just off of US Hwy 63 north of Bloomfield, IA. We look forward to seeing you at this auction!
Tract 1 • 7.59 Surveyed Acres & Country Home
- This country acreage features an attractive 1200 sq. ft., three-bedroom ranch style home. Amenities include 1½ bath and a ¾ bath on lower level. This home also offers a walk out basement including 1000 sq. ft. of finished living area and there is a two-car detached garage, with a concrete floor on the property.
- The balance of the property includes rolling pastureland and a stocked pond.
- Wapello rural water is located on the property.
- Access is located on the south by Mulberry Trail
Tract 2 • 26.90 Surveyed Acres
- This parcel is improved with a 30’ x 54’ shop, 80’ x 68’ barn, 38’ x42’ pole barn, and older grain bins.
- The tract has several attractive building sites and includes improved pastureland, hay production and a pond.
- Soils include Pershing, Rinda & Grundy
- CSR2 is 49.1
- Access is on the south by Mulberry Trail
Tract 3 • 68.55 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information should indicate 61.16 acres tillable, currently being organically farmed.
- Soils include Haig, Grundy & Pershing.
- CRS2 is 62.3
- Access is on the north by Mulberry Trail
Tract 4 • 37.70 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information should indicate 38 acres tillable, currently being organically farmed.
- Soils include Grundy, Haig & Gara
- CSR2 is 50.3
- Access is on the East by Hwy. 63 via a driveway that will require construction, said driveway has been approved by the Iowa DOT and the expenses will be the buyers responsibility.
Tract 5 • 83.58 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information indicates 34.35 acres tillable with 15 acres currently in row crop production. The balance of this parcel is improved pastureland.
- Soils include Olmitz -Vesser- Zook, Gara & Pershing
- CSR2 is 51.8
- Access is on the north Mulberry Trail
METHOD & TERMS
The Crady Farm will be sold in five (5) individual tracts based on a survey that has recently been completed, with the said surveyed acres used to constitute the final settlement price. Tract 1 will be sold first for a “lump sum” total dollar amount. Tracts 2-5 will be sold next and will be offered through the marketing method of “buyers choice” whereas the high bidder can take any or all tracts for their high bid. Buyers choice auctioning will continue until all four (4) tracts are sold. The farm will NOT be offered in its entirety or in any combinations. Bidding is not contingent upon financing.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Monday, October 7, 2019 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Possession on Tract 1 will be given at the time of closing. Subject to the Iowa Septic System Time of Transfer Law the septic system on Tract 1 is exempt from any testing or upgrades, it will be the buyers responsibility for any futures upgrades or testing. Possession on Tracts 2-5 will be given at the time of closing subject to a lease with tenants.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Marvin A. Crady Trust
Marvin A. Crady, Jr. – Co-Executor
Pamela J. O’Briant – Co-Executor
Marlin E. Crady & Mark B. Crady
Auction Manager: John Probasco (641) 856-7355
Lynch Law Office
207 S Washington St.,
Bloomfield, IA 52537
Phone: (641) 664-3188