Friday Eve., July 19, 2019 at 5:00 P.M.
Sale to be held at The Abagail, 1520 E. South Street, Clinton, IL 61727
Location & General Information
Selling 19.1 Acres± located in Section 28, T20N•R3E, Harp Township, DeWitt County, IL.
• Secluded property w/ beautiful views of Clinton Lake
• Electricity readily available and several awesome potential building sites
• Clinton Lake is known for world-class whitetail deer hunting
• Other attractive features which makes this property so unique (besides the lake view) are the rolling meadows & large mature hardwoods & evergreens!
• One of the few privately owned properties in the Clinton Lake area, we encourage you to check out this “nature lover’s retreat” – You won’t be disappointed!
• Access is along the north side by DeWitt Road
Method and Terms
The property is being sold based on 19.1 taxable acres and will be sold for a “lump sum” total dollar amount. There will not be a survey conducted. The purchase price is subject only to the approval by the DeWitt County Circuit Court scheduled for August 6th at 10:30 A.M.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before Tuesday, August 20, 2019. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2019 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2020, will be prorated to the date of closing. The 2020 & subsequent real estate taxes will be paid by the buyer(s). Possession will be given at the time of closing. There are no hunting leases associated with the property.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Elizabeth O. Lynn Estate
Kevin N. McDermott, Administrator
Kevin N. McDermott
109 S. 7th Street
Springfield, IL 62701
Auction Manager: Kevin Haas (309) 264-7767