Sold! Tract 1 – $6,300 Per Acre
Sold! Tract 2 – $6,700 Per Acre
Sold! Tract 3 – $10,000 Per Acre
Sold! Tract 4 – $12,400 Per Acre
Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 2:00 P.M.
Sale to be held at The Hillside Event Center, 7270 Sundown Rd (Cty Rd Y21), Peosta, IA 52068
166.839 SURVEYED ACRES • 4 Tracts
Location The Walbellig Farm is located in Sections 21 & 28, Table Mound Township, Dubuque County, IA. 3 miles southwest of Dubuque, IA on U.S. Hwy. 151 (Be watching for presale directional signs that will be posted on U.S. Hwy. 151).
Tract 1 – 45.358 SURVEYED ACRES
- FSA information should indicate 20.69 acres tillable with the balance being hardwood timber areas that offer suitable cover for all species of wildlife.
- Rozzetta-Eleroy soils (tillable acres)
- CSR2 is 34.5 (tillable acres)
- This parcel is a short distance from the Swiss Valley Nature Preserve & Nature Center, offers several attractive new home building sites and features a great location with Swiss Valley Rd. frontage.
- Access is on the north by Swiss Valley Rd.
Tract 2 – 65.287 SURVEYED ACRES
- FSA information should indicate 18.19 acres tillable. The balance of this tract features excellent recreational acreage & hardwood timber.
- Fayette soils (tillable acres)
- CSR2 is 38.2 (tillable acres)
- This tract also offers excellent new home building sites with attractive scenic views and includes a turn of the century 2 story home that would make an interesting refurbishing project, and includes several older out buildings.
- Access is on the southeast, via a frontage road off of U.S. Hwy. 151
Tract 3 – 40.194 SURVEYED ACRES
- FSA information should indicate 28.76 acres tillable with the balance in hardwood timber areas in the northern portion.
- Soils include Fayette & Downs
- CSR2 is 40.9
- This tract features new home building sites and unlimited development potential with highway frontage on heavily traveled U.S. Hwy. 151.
- Access is on the south by U.S. Hwy. 151
Tract 4 – 16 Acres±
- FSA information should indicate 15.54 acres tillable
- Productive Tama & Downs soils
- CSR2 is 76.7!
- This parcel has endless development potential and is conveniently located on U.S. Hwy. 151 southwest of Dubuque, IA.
- Access is on the north by U.S. Hwy. 151 & on the east by St. Joes Prairie Rd.
METHOD & TERMS
The Walbellig Farm will be sold on a price per acre basis, based on a survey that has recently been completed. All 4 tracts will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice”, whereas the high bidder can take any or all tracts for their high bid. “Buyer’s Choice” auctioning will continue until all 4 tracts have been sold. All tracts will be sold individually and NOT be combined at the conclusion of the auction.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Closing on all tracts is scheduled to be in approximately 30 days, on or before Thursday, December 14, 2017. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the sellers. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Possession will be given at the time of closing subject to a lease with the tenant for the 2017 crop year.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate, however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.