Monday, August 8, 2016 at 10:00 A.M.
SOLD! $11,500.00 PER ACRE
TOTAL – $690,000.00
Click on above link for machinery results
Sale held at the farm. Physical Address: 2025 Clemens Street, Otley, IA 50214.
For GPS purposes, use: 2025 Clemens Street, Pella, IA
From Pella, IA: Take State Route T14 north approximately 3 miles to Coolidge Street, then left or west about .3 of a mile (stay right and the road will turn in to Carter), continue 1 mile to 210th Avenue (4 way intersection), then left or south 1/2 mile to Clemens Street, then right or west 3/4 mile.
Or from the small town of Otley, IA: Take Hwy. 163 southeast approximately 5 miles to State Route G18 (210th Avenue), then north approximately 4 miles to Clemens Street, then left or west 3/4 mile.
Watch for pre-sale directional signs.
Nice line of well maintained equipment!
- ’00 JD 8110 tractor, MFWD, 480/80R42 rear tires & duals, 380/85R30 front tires, 14 front wts., rear wts. & 6,277 hrs., SN RW8110P005179
- ’83 JD 4450 tractor, MFWD, PS trans., 460/85R42 tires & duals, 16.9-26 front tires, 3 outlets, 540 & 1000 PTO, air seat, new style steps, approximately 11,000 hrs. & sells complete w/ JD 740 “Classic” loader with in-cab joystick controls, Tractor SN RW4450P008234
- ’82 JD 4440 tractor, fully equipped cab, 460/85R38 rear tires, 10.00-16 SL front tires, QR trans., 3 outlets, 540 & 1000 PTO, 10 front wts., rear wts. and 9,524 hrs., SN 4440R-054988RW
COMBINE & HEADS
- ’89 JD 9500 2wd combine, 24.5-32 tires, 14.9-24 steer tires, Vittetoe chaff spreader, Ag Leader yield monitor, 5,704 eng. & 3,840 sep hrs., SN H09500X632290
- JD 693 6RN poly corn head
- JD 918 18′ grain platform, SN H00918F660567
MANURE SPREADER, BATWING & FARM MACHINERY
- Hagedorn 5290 “Extravert” Hydra-Spread manure spreader, vertical beaters, walking tandems, hyd. tailgate, 1000 PTO, 425/65R22.5 tires, low time & very nice!
- JD CX15 15′ batwing mower w/ optional anti-windrow kit
- JD 750 15′ no-till drill, grass seed, markers & rear harrow, SN N00750X011756
- JD 7200 “MaxEmerge 2” 12RN front fold, monitor, well kept and always shedded
- Kent Series VI 22′ “Disc-O-Vator” w/ walking tandems and 5-bar harrow
- Glencoe 9-shank disc chisel
- Big Ox 3-pt. 5-shank ripper
- JD 450 5-bottom plow
- JD RM & RG 6RN cultivators
- Brent 472 grain cart, side auger, 1000 PTO, SN B1710150
- Brent 644 gravity wagon, tarp, 425/65R22.5 tires
- Brent 540 gravity wagon w/ 385/65R22.5 tires
- Westfield 71’x10″ swing-away auger
- Westfield WR80-31 31′ 8″ truck auger with Honda 11-hp
- Westfield 61’x8″ swing-away auger
HAY EQUIPMENT & SILAGE WAGONS
- Vermeer 605 Series K large round baler, SN 1VRB141P6P100084
- Case-IH 8312 11′ 6″ mo-co, 1000 PTO, SN CFH0107883
- Kuhn “Speed Rake” SR110 10-wheel hay rake
- (2) Calhoun silage wagons w/ roofs (rough)
- (2) Badger silage wagons w/ roofs (rough)
TRAILER, ATTACHMENTS & FARM SUPPORT ITEMS
- ’15 H&H tandem axle dump trailer with cargo doors and pintle hitch (same as new)
- Iron Wolf 12′ pull-type box sprayer, can’t tell from a new one!
- “Diamond Mowers” 8′ skid steer heavy duty hyd. driven mower, only 1-year old!
- Various loader bale spear attachments
- 3-pt. bale movers
- Assorted implement tires, some on rims
- Miscellaneous wts., cylinders, farm items
- (4) Soderholm “Rocker-Action” feedsaver hog feeders
- Cox portable cattle feeder w/ cow guard gates
- Small 2-wheel tilt trailer
Marion County, Iowa Land (Sells @ 11:00 a.m. Sharp!)
60 ACRES • 1 TRACT
Location: The Rietveld farm is located in Section 17, T77N•R18W of Lake Prairie Township, Marion County, IA. From Pella, IA, take State Route T14 north approximately 3 miles to Coolidge Street, then left or west about .3 of a mile (stay right and the road will turn in to Carter), continue 1 mile to 210th Avenue (4 way intersection), then left or south 1/2 mile to Clemens Street, then right or west 3/4 mile. Or from the small town of Otley, IA, take Hwy. 163 southeast approximately 5 miles to State Route G18 (210th Avenue), then north approximately 4 miles to Clemens Street, then left or west 3/4 mile. Watch for pre-sale directional signs.
General Information: The farm, consisting of 60 acres ±, is nearly 100% tillable and has productive “Class A” soils with a CSR of 84.2! Predominant soil types include Tama (73%), Nira, Muscatine and a small portion of Colo-Ely and Shelby. Access is along the entire north side by Clemens Street. Whether you’re a farmer, investor or 1031 Exchange buyer…take a look at one of the most productive farms in the entire state of Iowa! The fertility on this farm is second to none!
Method & Terms: The farm will be sold on a price per acre basis, based on 60 acres. Ten percent (10%) of the bid price due on the day of the auction, with the balance due at the time of closing on or before September 30, 2016, upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the land auction, the successful buyer shall enter into a written contract with the seller. Possession will be given at the removal of the crops. Farm sells with full farming rights for ’17.
Auctioneers’ Note: Be sure to attend this equipment and land auction for the Rietveld family. Machinery has been very well maintained and on a strict maintenance program. Machinery will all sell at unreserved auction. Few miscellaneous items sell first at 10:00 a.m. with the real estate to be sold at 11:00 a.m. sharp! Please be on time. Live internet bidding. Lunch available on the grounds. Loader tractor and auction personnel will be available sale day to assist in loading out. Not responsible for accidents, errors or omissions.
Disclaimer: All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
BRAD & HOLLY RIETVELD
For additional info., contact Brad (641) 780-0836 or auction manager, Bub Hoskins (641) 344-4500
Representing & Closing Attorney
Steven Wandro of Wandro & Associates, PC
2501 Grand, Suite B • Des Moines, IA 50312 • Telephone: 515-281-1475