Sold! Tract 1 – $85,000.00 Lump Sum
Sold! Tract 2 – $22,000.00 Lump Sum
Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 10:00 A.M.
Real Estate Sells at 12:00 Noon
Sale to be held onsite at 611 West Harrison, Fairfield, Iowa
OPEN HOUSE: Tuesday, May 29th from 5:00 – 6:00 P.M.
Parcel 1 – Ranch Style Home
The Langner’s single story home features 1,170 sq. ft. of living area, includes 3 bedrooms, a single bath and a 2 car attached garage. There is a very nice eat in kitchen, a large living room and the home also has a full basement. This well kept property has a recently updated metal roof, newer hot water heater and new garage floor.
This residence is conveniently located on a corner lot in a great neighborhood in Fairfield, IA. If you are looking for a move in ready home, we urge you to have a look at this one. It’s located in one of Southeast Iowa’s nicest communities.
Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $2,504.00
Parcel 2 – Building Lot
This conveniently located 69’ x 121’ corner lot would be ideal for a new home building site. This parcel joins the Langner’s home property and has many possibilities.
Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $176.00
METHOD & TERMS
Parcel 1 & 2 will both be sold for a lump sum total dollar amount and in numerical order. Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 30 days on or before Thursday, July 12, 2018 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder shall enter into a written agreement with the sellers. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Full possession will be given at the time of closing.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
PERSONAL PROPERTY LISTING
- ‘12 Dodge Grand Caravan with 3.6L engine, auto trans., fully equipped & cloth enterior, 3rd row seating, 225/65R16 tires, 59,459 miles, color silver
Antiques & Collectibles
- Walnut 4 drawer chest w/marble insert, handkerchief drawers & fruit pulls
- Walnut parlor table
- Oak rocker
- Childs wood folding chalk board
- Small round marble end table
- Lane cedar chest
- Waterford crystal pieces, cherry set, cut glass bowls & other glassware items
- Knowles china & other collector plates
- Department 56 décor
- 1947 Rogers Brothers silverware set
- First National Bank Fairfield, IA first baby bank & Conoco oil bank
- 1912 & 1914 History of Jefferson County, IA books
- JD 30 series pedal tractor & 2 wheel cart
- JD 1/16 tractor, 2 row picker, plow etc.
- Structo truck & trailer
- Nylint, Tonka & other older toys
- Older clarinet & trumpet
- Barn lantern
- Wood cobblers box & other wood boxes
- Cream cans
- Chrome legged table & Costco stepstools
Household & Modern Items
- Kenmore stainless steel 27.6 cu. ft. 2 door refrigerator, bottom freezer w/icemaker
- Whirlpool washer & electric dryer
- Whirlpool 10 cu. ft. chest freezer
- Whirlpool 22.2 cu. ft. refrigerator
- 2-floral couches
- 3-mauve swivel rockers
- 2- recliners
- Walnut drop leaf table & matching glass doored china hutch
- Kitchen table w/4 rolling chairs
- Oak parlor table, coffee table & end tables
- Book shelves & chests of drawers
- Brass double bed, queen sized bed w/bookcase head board
- Card tables & chairs
- RCA console TV, VCR/DVD player
- Hoover Wind Tunnel vacuum
- Usual quantity of modern dishware & cookware
- IH Model 4 lawn cart
- 2-Snapper 6.5 HP lawnmowers
- Coast to Coast 5 HP garden tiller
- JD TRS21 snow blower
- Push lawn cart
- Shop Vac 5 gal. vacuum
- Patio Master gas grill
- Wood & aluminum stepladders
- Hand & garden supplies
- Small amount of shop tools, shop supplies, fluids etc.
Make plans now to attend this quality Fairfield, Iowa real estate and personal property auction. This property features a well kept 3 bedroom ranch style home that includes an attached 2 car garage and is situated on a conveniently located 69′ x 132′ corner lot. Also selling antiques, collectibles and household items. You will not want to miss this auction! Brief sale order: 10 A.M. – antiques and household type items, 12 Noon – Real Estate, followed immediately by the van and any unsold items. Lunch will be available on the grounds. Not responsible for accidents, errors or omissions. Announcements sale day take precedence.