Thursday, October 10, 2019 at 11:00 A.M.
Sale to be held at the Oelwein Community Center, 25 W. Charles St., Oelwein, IA
43.99 Acres± (1 Tract)
The Johnson Farm is located in Section 7, Jefferson Township, Fayette County, IA (2 miles northwest of Oelwein, IA). At north edge of Oelwein, IA on St. Hwy. 150, go north 1½ miles to St. Hwy. #3. Turn left or west on St. Hwy. 3 and proceed 1¾ miles to the farm. (Be watching for presale directional signs)
43.99 acres± (1 Tract)
- FSA information indicates 30.92 acres tillable that is currently in CRP that expires on 9/30/2019. There is an additional 10± tillable acres that is currently in hay production that is suitable for corn or soybean production.
- Productive soils include Kenyon, Saude & Clyde.
- CSR2 is 69.7
- The tract is highly improved with several areas of pattern field drainage tile and is in an excellent state of fertility with lime recently applied.
- This property features State Hwy. 3 road frontage on the north and Chicago/Northwestern rail on the south, offering several future business or commercial development possibilities.
- Access is on the north by St. Hwy. 3
METHOD & TERMS
The Johnson Family Farm will be sold in one (1) individual tract and will sell on a price per acre basis, based on the acres found in this brochure.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price will be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 90 days, on or before Monday, January 6, 2020 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Upon receipt of the 10% down payment and proof of liability insurance, the purchaser will be granted early possession for fall tillage purposes. Farm sells free & clear for the upcoming 2020 crop year.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Johnson Family Farm
Brian C. Eddy
Roberts & Eddy, P.C.
2349 Jamestown Avenue
Independence, IA 50644
Phone: (319) 334-3704
For additional information, contact auction managers: Jim Huff (319) 931-9292 or John Probasco (641) 856-7355