Friday, January 20, 2017 — 2 Separate Times & Locations!
Land: Sells @ 10 AM at Big Rack’s Steakhouse, 1920 N Main St., Canton, IL 61520.
Equipment: Sells @ 1 PM at the farm (Tract 2), 2 miles south of Canton, IL on Taylor Road.
OPEN HOUSE: SATURDAY, JANUARY 14TH • 10:00 A.M. – 11:30 A.M.
82.93 SURVEYED ACRES • 2 TRACTS
LOCATION & GENERAL INFORMATION
Land is located 2 miles south of Canton, IL along Taylor Road in Sections 10 & 15, T6N • R4E, Buckheart Township, Fulton County, IL.
Farm represents “Class A” tillable farmland with a PI of 135.2, as well as a 2-story country home & 6+ acres with pasture!
Tract 1 – 75.94 Surveyed Acres
- FSA figures indicate 74.1 acres of NHEL cropland currently in row crop production.
- Productive soils include Greenbush, Ipava, Rozetta & Clarksdale.
- PI Rating: 135.1
- Access is along the west by Taylor Road & on the south by Cebuhar Road.
Tract 2 – Country Home & 6.99 Surveyed Acres
- This 2-story, 3-bedroom home is situated on 6 acres consisting of mainly pasture.
- 1.5 miles south of Canton along a blacktop road, this home is ideally located.
- Municipal water
- Access is along the west by Taylor Road.
METHOD & TERMS
Tract 1 will be sold on a price per acre basis, based on acres obtained from a recently completed survey. Tract 2 will be sold for a lump sum total dollar amount. Both tracts have been surveyed. Ten percent (10%) of the bid price will be due on the day of the auction, with the balance due in approximately 45 days, on or before Tuesday, March 2, at the time of closing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2016 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2017, will be paid by the seller. Possession will be given at the time of closing on all tracts. The farm sells free and clear of any farming tenancy for the 2017 crop year.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
UPDATED EQUIPMENT PHOTOS
ALSO SELLING EQUIPMENT & PERSONAL PROPERTY
- ’87 Ford Ranger 4wd pickup, auto, shows 50,073 miles – JUST ADDED!
- Allis Chalmers HD16 Diesel, cable Bulldozer, direct start, no pony motor, does not run
- ’76 MF 1085 tractor
- Yanmar YM240 utility tractor
- Ford utility tractor
- Farmall 350 tractor
- Gleaner F2 combine
- Kinze 2000 4/7 planter, 4R38″ or 7R19″
- NH 310 square baler, twine tie
- Bale wagon
- NH grinder mixer
- 28′ GN flatbed triple axle trailer
- Chevy C50 grain truck
- GMC 1-ton flatbed pickup truck
- Ford Econoline 150 van
- AMC Eagle car
- ’74 Jeep CJ5
- Airstream camper trailer
- Coleman pop-up camper
- Pull-type camper
- NH Stackliner 1033 bale accumulator
- 3 pt. blade
Robert Conner & Alberta Conner Trust
April Conner & Robin Smith • Co-Trustees
Ted G. Collins
Collins & Collins, Attorneys at Law, P.C.
177 West Lincoln Avenue
Lewistown, IL 61542