Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 10:00 A.M.
Sale to be held at Seton Hall, 250 S. Main, White Hall, IL
59.9 Surveyed Acres • Selling in 3 Tracts
Location & General Information
The Guertzgen farm is located approximately 21⁄2 miles south of White Hall, IL on Hwy. 67 to Road 1900N, then right or west approximately 3 miles to County Road 1850 N, then right or north a very short distance. White Hall, IL is located approximately 25 miles southwest of Jacksonville, IL. The farm is further described as being located in the Southeast Quarter of Section 17, T11N•R12W, Greene County, IL
The farm contains a total of 59.9 Surveyed Acres and will be sold in 3 tracts. Tract 1 represents nearly all tillable farmland with Class A soils; Tract 2 is mostly tillable land with some woods; and Tract 3 contains approximately 2 acres and is improved with a large country home. Be sure to check out these attractive parcels of highly productive land and a large country home.
Tract 1 • 35.28 Surveyed Acres
• Tract 1 is all tillable with FSA figures indicating 33.68 acres tillable.
• Soil types include Atterberry, Virden and Sable (all Class A).
• Crop Productivity Index (PI) is 133.9.
• Road access is located along the west side by County Road 1850N.
Tract 2 • 23.15 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures should indicate approximately 17 acres tillable.
• Soil types include Fayette and Atterberry.
• Crop Productivity Index (PI) is 118.3.
• The balance of the acres are in grass waterways & woods which offers outdoor recreational opportunities and potential home building sites.
• Road access is located along the east side by County Road 1850N & along the south side County Road 1915N.
Tract 3 • 1.47 Surveyed Acres
• Tract 3 is improved with an older 2 story country home.
• The home is improved with 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, kitchen and dining room.
• Other improvements include a partial basement with stone foundation, wood exterior siding & asphalt shingled roof.
• This home has not been lived in for several years but has had some interior remodeling work done.
• To view the home by appointment, contact John Borrowman at 217-430-0645.
Method and Terms
All 3 tracts have been surveyed. Tracts 1 & 2 will be sold on a price per acre basis based on the surveyed acres and will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can elect (in any order) either or both tracts for their high bid. Auctioning will continue until both tracts have been sold. We will then sell Tract 3 for a total lump sum dollar amount. The tracts will NOT be offered in its entirety or in any combinations at the conclusion of the auction.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before Friday, July 13, 2018. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2017 real estate taxes due and payable in 2018 will be paid by the seller, with the 2018 and all subsequent years being paid by the new buyer. Possession will be given at the time of closing. The farm sells subject to a cash rent crop tenancy for the 2018 crop year. Buyer will receive the 2018 cash rent income.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Guertzgen Revocable Living Trust
Byron Lee Guertzgen & Senda Christine Guertzgen, Trustees
Richard N. Gillingham
220 Sixth Street
Carrollton, IL 62016
To view the home, call Auction Manager John Borrowman 217-430-0645