Known formerly as “Central Tool & Molding, Inc.”
SOLD! $90,000.00 LUMP SUM
Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 5:00 P.M.
Auction to be held on-site: 340 North 19th Street • Hamilton, IL 62341
- Highway 136 (Keokuk St.) Frontage
- 19th Street Frontage
- Approx. 3.5 acres
- City services & public utilities
- Industrial shop & offices
- Overall dimensions of building
- 140’x 45′
- (5) Overhead doors including 12′ & 19′ doors on west side of building & (3) 12′ doors on the east side of the building; east doors are 14′ tall, west doors are 12′ tall
- Inside of the building is divided into three rooms with a 60′ east room, 40′ center room & 40′ west room
- There is also a 15.5’x 12′ office and a entrance/welcome area
METHOD & TERMS
Property will be sold for a total dollar amount. 20% of the bid price will be due on the day of the auction, with the balance due in approximately 30 days on (or before) Monday, July 16, 2018. Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer will enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller. Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2017 real estate taxes, due in 2018, will be paid by the seller. The 2018 real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Full possession will be given at the time of closing. All announcements made sale day take precedence over prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties made by seller or Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “AS IS”.
Stephen B. Morris
1040 Broadway St.
Hamilton, IL 62341
Cliff Belville – Seller