Sold! Tract 1 – $7,500 Per Acre
Sold! Tract 2 – $7,000 Per Acre
Sold! Tract 3 – $3,550 Per Acre
241.27 Surveyed Acres • 3 Tracts
Thursday Eve., November 16, 2017 at 6:00 P.M.
Auction Venue: Sullivan Auction Site, Hwy 136 East, Hamilton, IL 62341
LOCATION & GENERAL INFORMATION
The Gronewold farms are located short distances southwest & southeast of Elvaston, IL and are further described as being located in section 35, T5N – R8W, Montebello Township, and section 5, T4N – R7W, Bear Creek Township, Hancock County, IL.
The farms represent productive tillable farmland, beautiful pasture/hay ground and recreational ground with mature trees that represent excellent whitetail deer & wildlife habitat!
Tract 1 – 100 Acres±
- FSA figures should indicate 91.79 acres of NHEL cropland currently in row crop production
- PI Rating: 128.1
- Productive soils include Ipava, Keller, Rubio, Virden & Timewell
- This tract is improved with a barn and has well established waterways
- Access is along the south side by ECR 1200 & along the east side by NCR 1200
Tract 2 – 35.37 Surveyed Acres
- FSA figures should indicate 34.16 acres of cropland currently in pasture/hay production
- PI Rating: 117.8
- Soil types include Clarksdale, Timewell & Keller
- This tract offers outstanding pasture/hay ground that lays well and could easily be put into row crop production
- Access is along the north side by ECR 1200 and along the east side by NCR 1470
Tract 3 – 105.90 Surveyed Acres
- FSA figures should indicate 37.79 acres of cropland currently in pasture/hay production
- The balance of this tract offers beautiful rolling pasture/hay ground and timber
- Secluded from the road frontage, the southern portion of this tract offers outstanding whitetail deer & wildlife habitat
- This tract offers a scenic view overlooking a creek bottom
- Access is along the north side by ECR 1200
Method and Terms
Tract 1 will be sold based on 100 taxable acres. Tracts 2 & 3 have recently been surveyed and will sell on a price per acre basis, based on surveyed acres. Tracts 1-3 will be sold individually and will NOT be offered in their entirety at the conclusion of the auction.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before Monday, December 18, 2017. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2017 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2018, will be paid by the seller. The 2018 real estate taxes & subsequent years will be paid by the buyer. Full possession will be given at the time of closing, subject only to the current tenant for ’17. The farm sells free & clear for the 2018 crop year. There are no hunting leases associated with the property.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Gronewold Family Trust
Phil Gronewold – Trustee
AUCTION MANAGER: Michael Sullivan (309) 333-0916
Capps, Ancelet, Rasmussen & Icenogle
55 South Adams St., Carthage, IL 62321