211.61 Acres – 4 Tracts
Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 5:00 P.M.
Auction to be held at the Eagles Club, Hwy. 94 North (519 North Madison St.), Carthage, IL 62321
Auction Manager: Michael Sullivan (309) 333-0916
Location & General Information
Tract 1 is generally located 4 miles north of Carthage, IL and is further described as being located in Section 31, T6N – R6W, Pilot Grove Twp. Tract 1 represents highly productive, tillable farmland.
Tract 2 is generally located 3 miles northwest of Fountain Green and is further described as being located in Section 18, T6N – R5W, Fountain Green Twp. Tract 2 represents improved pasture land and is improved with a machine shed.
Tracts 3 & 4 are generally located 2.5 miles north of Fountain Green and are further described as being located in Section 15, T6N – R5W, Fountain Green Twp. Tract 3 represents a combination of tillable farmland and pasture land. Tract 4 represents highly productive, tillable farmland.
All farms sell free & clear for the fast approaching 2018 crop season!
Tract 1 – 103.21 Acres±
- FSA figures indicate 92.82 of cropland currently in row crop production
- PI Rating: 131.2
- Productive soil types include Ipava, Keller, Rubio, Assumption & Osco
- Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $2,887.88
- Access is along the north side by ECR 1900 & along the east side by NCR 2000
Tract 2 – 29.04 Acres±
- This tract is comprised of nearly 100% improved pasture land including several stretches of newer fence
- Improvements include a machine shed, grain bin & older livestock shed
- There is also a newly constructed pond and an energy free livestock drink hooked up to Dallas Rural Water
- Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $545.70
- Access is along the north side by ECR 2150 & along the west side by NCR 2550
Tract 3 – 40 Acres±
- FSA figures indicate 30.35 acres of cropland currently in row crop production
- PI Rating on tillable acres: 126.6
- Productive soil types include Ipava, Clarksdale & Keomah
- Pattern tiled in 2014
- The balance of this tract is in pasture
- Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $916.70
- Access is along the north side by ECR 2150
Tract 4 – 39.36 Acres±
- FSA figures indicate 39.23 acres of NHEL cropland
- PI Rating: 136.7
- Productive soil types include Ipava, Clarksdale, Virden & Rozetta
- Pattern tiled in 2014
- Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $1,671.66
- Access is along the south side by ECR 2150 & along the west side by NCR 2840
Method and Terms
The Harris farms will be sold in 4 individual tracts and will not be combined in any fashion. All 4 tracts will sell on a price per acre basis, based on taxable acres.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing which will be in approximately 30 days, on or before Tuesday, April 3, 2018. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2017 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2018, will be paid by the seller. The 2018 real estate taxes & subsequent years will be paid by the buyers. All tracts sell free & clear for the 2018 crop season.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”
Albert V. Ancelet
Capps, Ancelet, Rasmussen & Icenogle
55 South Adams St., Carthage, IL 62321
Steve Harris & Sherry Harris – Sellers