188 Acres± (Subject to Survey) – 3 Tracts
Friday, November 23, 2018 at 10:00 A.M.
Auction to be held at Sullivan Auctioneers located at 1066 East Hwy 136, Hamilton, IL 62341
LOCATION & GENERAL INFORMATION
The Wollbrink Farm is located 2.5 miles south of Sutter, IL and is further described as being located in Sections 17 & 18, T3N – R8W, Walker Township, Hancock County, IL.
Tract 1 represents Class A, tillable farmland. Tracts 2 & 3 represent combination tracts which offer tillable cropland, timber, pasture & recreational ground.
Tract 1 – 54 Acres± (Subject to Survey)
- FSA figures indicate 54.05 acres of NHEL cropland currently in row crop production
- PI Rating: 140.2 (Class A)
- Productive soil types include Muscatune, Ipava & Clarksdale
- Access is along the east side by N County Rd. 850 & along the west side by N County Rd. 820
Tract 2 – 40 Acres± (Subject to Survey)
- FSA figures should indicate 34.26 acres of cropland currently in row crop production
- PI Rating: 90.9
- Soil types include Fishhook-Atlas & Winfield
- The remaining acres represent a draw that runs through the property
- Access is along the south side by E County Rd. 350 (West Point Blacktop)
Tract 3 – 94 Acres± (Subject to Survey)
- FSA figures should indicate 59.75 acres of cropland. 39.69 of those acres are currently in row crop production. The remaining 20.06 acres have previously been enrolled in CRP but are now free & clear to put back into production.
- PI Rating: 103.5
- Soil types include Winfield, Fishhook-Atlas, Hickory, Muscatune & Atterbury
- The remaining acres are in timber, draws & pasture which are ideal for whitetail deer & other wildlife habitat
- There is also a large pond located on this tract
- Access is along the east side by N County Rd. 820
METHOD & TERMS
All 3 tracts are currently being surveyed and will be sold on a price per acre basis, based on said survey. All 3 tracts will be sold individually. The tracts will NOT be offered in their entirety or in any combinations at the conclusion of the auction.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The written purchase agreement can be reviewed prior to the auction by contacting the seller’s attorney. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before Thursday, December 27, 2018. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2018 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2019, will be paid by the seller. The 2019 real estate taxes will be paid by the buyer(s). Possession will be given at the time of closing, subject only to the removal of the crops. The farm sells free & clear for the 2019 crop year. There are no hunting leases associated with the property.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Auction Manager: Michael Sullivan (309) 333-0916
Mary K. Wollbrink Trust
Kent R. Wollbrink – Trustee
Hubert G. Staff
Staff & Staff
237 N. 6th St. Suite 200
Quincy, IL 62301