SOLD! TRACT 1 – $13,000.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $8,500.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 3 – $4,750.00 PER ACRE
121.96 Acres • 3 Tracts
Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 5:00 P.M.
Auction to be held at Sullivan Auctioneers, Highway 136 East, Hamilton, IL
Location & General Information
The Butler Farms are located in Sections 25 & 35, T7N – R7W, Dallas City Township, Hancock County, IL. Tract 1 is located 2 miles north of Adrian and Tracts 2 & 3 are located 1 mile east of Colusa along Highway 94.
- Tracts 1 & 2 represent Class A tillable farmland.
- Tract 3 represents productive tillable farmland as well as a timbered draw.
Tract 1 – 20 Taxable Acres±
- FSA figures indicate 19.41 acres of NHEL cropland currently in row crop production
- PI Rating: 144.2 (Class A)
- Class A soil types include Muscatune & Sable
- Access is along the south side by E County Rd 2400 & along the west side by N County Rd 1700
Tract 2 – 20.01 Surveyed Acres
- FSA figures indicate 18.63 acres of NHEL cropland currently in row crop production
- PI Rating: 142.1 (Class A)
- Class A soil types include Muscatune, Osco, Greenbush & Sable
- Access is along the north side by E County Rd 2600 & along the east side by Highway 94.
Tract 3 – 81.95 Surveyed Acres
- FSA figures indicate 66.4 acres of cropland currently in row crop production (62.11 acres are NHEL)
- PI Rating: 131.1
- Productive soil types include Greenbush, Muscatune, Assumption, Atterberry, Osco, Buckhart and a few others
- The balance of the farm represents a timbered draw which is ideal for whitetail deer & other wildlife habitat
- There is a concrete crossing at the north end of the draw for access to the back side of the farm
- Access is along the east side by Highway 94
Method & Terms
All 3 tracts will be sold on a price per acre basis. Tracts 2 & 3 have recently been been surveyed. Tract 1 will not be surveyed and will be sold based on taxable acres. All 3 tracts will be sold individually. The tracts will NOT be offered in their entirety or in any combinations at the conclusion of the auction.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before Tuesday, July 16, 2019. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2019 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2020, will be prorated to the date of closing. The 2020 & subsequent real estate taxes will be paid by the buyer(s). Possession will be given at the time of closing, subject to a cash rent lease for the 2019 crop year only. The new buyer(s) will receive the 2nd half of the cash rent — contact auction company for details. The farm sells free & clear for the 2020 crop year. There are no hunting leases associated with the property.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Sharon Butler – Seller
Rasmussen & Dittmer, LLC
102 N. Center St. – P.O. Box 509
La Harpe, IL 61450
PH (217) 659-3312
Auction Manager: Michael Sullivan (309) 333-0916