216.96 Surveyed Acres • 3 Tracts
Tuesday, August 27, 2019 at 6:00 P.M.
Auction to be held at the Annex Event Center, 710 E. Main St., La Harpe, IL 61450
Location & General Information
The Blue farm is located approximately 7 miles southwest of Blandinsville, IL or approximately 3 miles east of Fountain Green, IL and is further described as being located in Sections 24 & 25, T6N• R5W, Fountain Green Township, Hancock County, IL.
Tracts 1 & 2 represent Class A, tillable farmland.
Tract 3 has tillable cropland, pasture, some wooded draws & a pond. Tract 3 is also improved with an older farm house & outbuildings.
Tract 1 – 55.55 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures should indicate 55.5 acres of NHEL cropland
• PI Rating: 140.1
• Ipava & Virden soils
• Deeded access in the southeast corner to public road 3100E
Tract 2 – 84.23 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures should indicate 83.5 acres of NHEL cropland
• PI Rating: 136.8
• Ipava, Virden & Clarksdale soils
• Public road access on the south by Rd 1970N & on the east by Rd 3100E
Tract 3 – 77.18 Surveyed Acres
• FSA figures should indicate 52 acres of cropland. The balance of this tract consists of wooded draws, waterways & a pond
• PI Rating: 116.5 (on the cropland acres)
• Predominantly Rozetta & Clarksdale soils
• This tract is improved with an older farm house, a 42′ x 72′ Morton machine shed, (2) other storage buildings and 4 grain bins
• Public road access on the Rd 1970N
Method & Terms
All 3 tracts have recently been surveyed and will be sold on a price per acre basis. All 3 tracts will be sold through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice,” whereas the high bidder can elect any or all tracts for their high bid. “Buyer’s Choice” will continue until all tracts have been elected.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before Friday, September 27, 2019. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing.
The 2019 Real Estate taxes will be paid by the seller. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. Possession will be given at the time of closing subject to the farm tenant’s rights for 2019. All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed.
All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Farm known locally as The Charles Blue Farm
Eric G. Icenogle
Capps, Ancelet, Icenogle & Wallace
55 S Adams St., Carthage, IL 62321