139 Acres± (Subject to Survey) • 3 Tracts
Tuesday, February 26, 2019 at 10:00 A.M.
Auction to be held at the farm (Tract 2) located approx. 1 mile north of Burnside, IL on N County Road 2100.
Physical Address: 2230 N County Road 2100, Burnside, IL 62330
REAL ESTATE • SELLS AT 12:00 NOON
Open House: Tuesday, February 5 from 4:00 – 5:30 P.M.
Location & General Information
Tracts 1 & 2 are located a short distance north of Burnside, IL and are further described as being located in Section 8, T6N – R6W, Pilot Grove Township, Hancock County, IL. Tract 1 represents productive, tillable farmland. Tract 2 represents a ranch style home, machine shed & other pole buildings all situated on approx. 6 acres. Tract 3 is located approx. 3.5 miles east of Burnside, IL and is further described as being located in Section 24, T6N – R6W, Pilot Grove Township, Hancock County, IL. Tract 3 represents a combination of tillable cropland, smaller hay fields & a pond.
Tract 1 – 93 Acres± (Subject to Survey)
- FSA figures should indicate approx. 85.73 acres of cropland currently in row crop production
- PI Rating: 126.8
- Productive soil types include Keller, Ipava & Muscatune
- The balance of the farm represents waterways
- Access is along the north side by E County Rd 2250, along the east side by N County Rd 2100 and along the south side by E County Rd 2200
Tract 2 – 6 Acres±, Home & Outbuildings (Subject to Survey)
- Ranch style home built in 1992 consists of 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open kitchen/living area, fully finished walk out basement & single car attached garage
- Improved with a 78′ x 46′ machine shed & 3 other useable sheds
- This tract has nearly 3 acres of cropland that would make a nice hay field or pasture for a small hobby farm
- The property is serviced by WIEC electric, well water and LP gas forced air heat/water heater
- Access is along the east side by N County Rd 2100
Tract 3 – 40 Acres±
- FSA figures should indicate approx. 33.7 acres of cropland (majority in row crop production)
- PI Rating: 99.8
- Soil types include Hickory, Fishhook, Keomah, Wakeland, Rozetta, Elco & Clarksdale
- The balance of this tract represents hay fields, waterways, a pond & few trees
- Access is along the north side by E County Rd 2100
Method & Terms
Tracts 1 & 2 are currently being surveyed. Tracts 1 & 3 will sell on a price per acre basis. Tract 2 will be sold for a lump sum total dollar amount. All 3 tracts will be sold individually. The tracts will NOT be offered in their entirety or in any combinations at the conclusion of the auction.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing on or before Tuesday, March 26, 2019. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2018 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2019, will be paid by the seller. The 2019 real estate taxes will be paid by the buyer(s). Possession will be given at the time of closing. The farm sells free & clear for the 2019 crop year.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
2011 Mercury Grand Marquis Car
- 2011 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 4-door car, Ultimate Edition, V8 gas eng., auto trans., fully loaded w/heated leather seats, color maroon, 135,624 miles, VIN 2MEBM7FV0BX603266
- Case 2590 2wd tractor, fully equipped cab, PS trans., 20.8-38 rear tires w/clamp-on duals, 14L-16.1 front tires, front weights, 2 outlets, 1000 PTO, quick hitch, 3,604 hours, SN 9911213
- JD 4620 tractor, diesel, Cozy cab, Synchro trans., 2 outlets, 1000 PTO, quick hitch, 18.4-38 rear tires w/ clamp on duals, 11.00-16 front tires, front weights, 6,064 hours, SN T813RC10534R
- JD 4020 tractor, gas, PS trans., 18.4-34 rear tires, 9.5L-15SL front tires, 1 outlet, 540/1000 PTO, front weights, 5,913 one-owner hours, SN T211P147554R
- Kubota B7100 MFWD compact utility tractor, diesel, 3 pt, 540 PTO, 1,077 hours, SN 6AV2AR3VITPDF
Combine & Heads
- IH 1460 2wd combine, 23.1-26 drive tires, 18.4-16.1 steer tires, chaff spreader, 3,130 hrs., SN 1700232U042539
- IH 863 6 row 30” corn head, SN 0730101U031765
- IH 1020 15’ grain platform, SN JJC0082702
- IH 844 4 row 36” corn head, hasn’t been used in awhile
- IH 810 13’ grain platform, hasn’t been used in awhile
- Cole 21’ head cart
- JD 7000 6 row 30” planter, 1.6 bushel boxes, markers, front tire scratcher attachment
- Krause 24’ disk, tandem main frame tires, 9” spacing
- Wil-Rich 26’ field cultivator, walking tandems on main frame and wings, 3-bar coil-tine harrow
- Wil-Rich 12’ chisel, walking tandem tires
- Top-Air 750 gal. pull type sprayer, 40’ x-fold booms, tandem axle, hyd. pump
- ’00 Woods 3180 15’ batwing mower, front and rear chains, 6 laminated tires, 1000 PTO, SN 753577
- Woods Cadet 84 7’ 3 pt rotary mower, 540 PTO
- Woods RM42 42” 3 pt rotary mower, 540 PTO
- 20’ pull type harrowgator
- JD RM 6 row 30” 3 pt cultivator
- White 588 6-bottom plow, SN 30847
- Oliver 6-bottom plow
- Farm Star 3 pt PTO spreader
- SpeeCo 6’ 3 pt blade
- Flare box wagon on older running gear, w/wooden extensions
- Shop built 2-wheel trailer, built w/benches for hay rack rides
- ’68 Chevrolet 60 cab over grain truck, 427 gas eng., 5+2 trans., 15’ bed, 10.00-20 tires, 67,298 miles, VIN TE639P840626
- Ford F-6 single axle grain truck, 10’ bed, hasn’t run in awhile
Shop Tools & Misc. Farm Items
- Lincoln 225 arc welder
- 2-ton floor jack
- National ½ HP bench grinder, B&D 2-wheel bench grinder
- US Air portable air compressor
- Hand tools to include spades, shovels, pitch forks, etc.
- Misc hardware and organizers
- Hand tools to include wrenches, ratchets, sockets, screw-drivers, pipe wrenches, etc.
- Aluminum extension ladder and other ladders
- Floor model drill press
- 2-wheeled wooden barrel carts
- Fuel transfer tank w/hand pump
- Cyclone push type broadcast seeder
- Salamander-style heater
- 1,000 gal. fuel tank w/Fill-Rite 20gpm electric pump w/auto shut-off nozzle
- 500 gal fuel tank w/electric pump
- ½” air impact gun and other pneumatic tools
- Power tools to include impact tools, jigsaw, drill, angle grinder, etc
- Other shop-related & farm type items including: assorted air hose; misc. farm fluids; saw horses; log chains; hand saws; etc.
- Ford Model T motor, trans., shortened for an orchard tractor, has not run for several years
- (2) vintage gas pumps, stored inside, ready for restoration
- Cream can
- Walk behind cultivator
- Few older garden tillers
Kenmore chest-type deep freezer; Apartment style refrigerator; 3-piece bedroom suit including 6-drawer wooden dresser, 4-drawer wooden dresser & full size bed; Upholstered sofa sleeper; Love seat; Recliner; Upholstered chair; Wooden rocker; Wooden dining room chairs; Iron day bed; (4) wooden bar stools; Quilt rack; Samsung 32” flatscreen TV; Entertainment stand; TV dinner tables; iFit treadmill w/incline; 2-drawer wooden filing cabinet; Misc. household dry goods; (4) 6’ folding tables; Metal knee hole desk; Folding chairs; Card table; Metal racking; Bunn coffee maker; Few other household type items.
Auctioneers Note: Make plans to attend this nice, clean estate auction near Burnside, IL. Brief Sale Order: 10 AM – smaller, hayrack items; 11 AM – major equipment; 12 Noon – Real Estate; 12:30 – finish up with any unsold items. Feel free to call Dale with any equipment questions you may have. Lunch available on the grounds. Loader and auction personnel available sale day to assist in loading out. Live internet bidding available on major items. Not responsible for accidents, errors or omissions. Announcements sale day take precedence.
REAL ESTATE PHOTOS
PERSONAL PROPERTY PHOTOS
Dorothy Mae Snyder Estate
Glenn Snyder, Co-Executor
Dale Snyder, Co-Executor
Auction Manager: Michael Sullivan (309) 333-0916
Brian P. Holland
Holland & Holland
401 E. Hess St., Bushnell, IL 61422
Ph: (309) 772-3178