Friday, June 3, 2016 at 10:00 A.M.
Real Estate to be sold at 12:00 Noon
PLEASE NOTE: Both the IL & the IA tracts of real estate, as well as the personal property, will be sold from the Henderson County, IL home location, northwest of Stronghurst, IL near the small village of Hopper.
From Stronghurst, IL: Take Hwy. 94 north 2.5 miles to Rd. 1050N (County Hwy. 6), then left/west 4.75 miles to the home.
From the Jct. of Hwy. 34 & the Carman Blacktop (east of Burlington, IA): Take the Carman Blacktop south 3.5 miles to Rd. 900N, then left/east 1 mile to Rd. 800N, then left/north approximately 1.5 miles to Rd. 1050N, then right/east approximately 1.75 miles to the home.
Watch for pre-sale & sale day directional signs.
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $145,000.00
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $13,750.00
TRACT 1 – HENDERSON COUNTY, IL AERIAL
Tract 1 – Henderson County, IL Home & Real Estate
- Ranch style home built in 2005 situated on 10 acres of secluded real estate consisting of a large yard and wooded areas
- 1,700 square feet of living space that offers an open concept floor plan with the kitchen/dining area leading into the living room
- 2 bed, 2 bath including a master bedroom w/ large walk-in closet and attached bathroom
- Attached one car garage and beautiful sun room area
- The home sells complete with an as new Whirlpool 4-range electric stove, GE Spacemaker under cabinet microwave, Bosch dish washer and like new kitchen cabinets and countertops.
- The home is equipped with central air, gas forced air heat, well water and WaterBoss water softener.
- Improvements include a 30’x 40’ steel building with concrete floor and a full concrete driveway
- Access is along the north side by Hwy 1050N
TRACT 1 PHOTOS
TRACT 2 – DES MOINES COUNTY, IA AERIAL
Tract 2 – Des Moines County, IA Real Estate
- 10 Acres located at the Northeast corner of Burlington, IA consisting of wooded areas & approx. 4 acres of tillable land which is grown up in brush and small trees.
- Improved with a smaller steel shed and a carport
- Close proximity to the Mississippi Riverfront and borders Flint Creek Trail
- Access is along the north by Tama Rd.
TRACT 2 PHOTOS
Method and Terms on Real Estate: Both tracts will be sold for the “lump sum” total dollar amount. Tract 1 sells first, followed by Tract 2. Both properties will be sold from the Henderson County, IL location near Hopper.
Ten percent (10%) of the bid price will be due on the day of sale, with the balance due in 45 days, on or before Monday, July 18, 2016. Full possession will be given at the time of closing. The 2016 real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. The seller will provide title insurance for the full amount of the purchase price.
Announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising, either written or oral. All lines drawn on maps, photos, etc. are approximate; and buyer(s) should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the properties. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
SELLS FROM TRACT 1 – STARTING AT 10:00 A.M.
JD 310 Backhoe • UTV • ZTR Mower • Shop Tools & Misc.
- JD 310 2wd backhoe, diesel, ROPS w/ canopy, tach. indicates 1,264 hrs.
- Yardsport YS200 4×2 UTV, manual dump bed, roll cage
- Toro SS5060 Time Cutter ZTR mower, 50” deck, 24 hp Kawasaki motor
- Troybilt Horse rear tine tiller, 13.5 hp Briggs & Stratton
- Bachtold brush cutter
- Fimco 25 gal. 12V ATV sprayer w/ wand (no booms)
- Campbell Hausfeld 110V portable air compressor
- Campbell Hausfeld pancake air compressor
- Johnson Sea Horse 2 hp outboard motor
- Redmax chainsaw
- Toro electric leaf blower
- Earthquake gas powered post hole digger w/ 2 bits
- (2) 4-wheel pull-type garden wagons
- MTD push mower & Yard Man push mower
- Twentieth Century arc welder
- Guardian 16 spd. floor model drill press
- Craftsman table saw
- Wilton vice on stand
- Wheel barrow
- Wards table saw
- 5 pieces of scaffolding
- Large shop bench
- Power tools to include bench grinders, sawzalls, circular saws, drills, jigsaws, grinders, electric filet knives, etc.
- Hand tools to include screw drivers, pliers, vice grips, clamps, sockets, drill bits, wrenches, malls & hammers, bar clamps, etc.
- Rakes, shovels, hoes
- 6’ 4-tier rolling heavy duty shelving
- Quantity of roof jacks
- Transit & tripod
- Battery charger
- Rolling metal shop stairs
- Ladders to include ext. ladders & step ladders
- Fishing poles & other fishing equipment
- Live trap
- Gas cans
- Coolers, lawn chairs, flower pots, bird baths, lawn ornaments
- Turkey fryer
- LP tanks
- Quantity of garage related items such as: multiple quarts of oil; conduit & piping; lumber & logs; 5 gal. buckets; trash cans; garden hose; wiring; apple picker; bolt bins; etc.
- Patio furniture
- Yard size windmill
Modern Furniture & Household Appliances
- Whirlpool Gold refrigerator/freezer w/ bottom slide out freezer
- Montgomery Ward Signature 2000 chest type deep freezer, 13.3 cubic feet, color white
- Matching GE washer & dryer
- Smaller kitchen appliances such as blenders, coffee pots, ice maker, etc.
- Pots pans, flatware & other kitchen items
- 3-cushion couch/recliner, color light brown
- Modern recliner, color blue
- Kitchen table w/ (4) rolling chairs
- RCA large projection tv
- Rocking lawn chairs w/ matching beverage table
- As new overstuffed recliner
- King bed
- 2 matching end tables
- Matching dresser & chest of drawers
- 6-drawer high boy dresser
- Corner what-not shelf
- Modern bookcase
- Assortment of lamps
Antiques & Collectibles
- Set of wooden wagon wheels
- Large quantity of marbles, pocket watches & other jewelry
- Toy bank collection
- Native American collectibles to include statues, pictures, collector plates, etc.
- Collection of hunting knives
- Butcher block
- Antlers & bore mount
Also selling (2) older AC tractors including WD (non running)
PERSONAL PROPERTY PHOTOS
Linda & the Late Don Kern
REPRESENTING & CLOSING ATTORNEY:
Christopher S. Wallace
Anderson, Roberts, Porth, Wallace & Stewart LLP
524 N. Main Street • P.O. Box 1339 • Burlington, IA 52601-1339
Phone (319) 754-7585