256.50 Surveyed Acres – 2 Tracts
Tuesday, November 13, 2018 at 10:00 A.M.
Auction to be held at the Geneseo Community Center located at 541 E North St, Geneseo, IL 61254.
LOCATION & GENERAL INFORMATION
Tract 1 is located approx. 2 miles northeast of Annawan and is further described as being located in Section 25, T17N – R5E, Alba Township, Henry County, IL. Tract 2 is located approx. 2 miles northwest of Atkinson and is further described as being located in Section 29, T17N – R4E, Atkinson Township, Henry County, IL.
TRACT 1 – 80.00 SURVEYED ACRES
• FSA figures indicate 80.01 acres of NHEL cropland currently in row crop production
• PI Rating: 138.2
• Productive “Class A” soil types include Pella, Sawmill, Drummer, Brenton & Elburn
• Access is at the northwest corner by way of a 30′ ingress/egress easement extending south from E 2950th St.
TRACT 2 – 176.50 SURVEYED ACRES
• FSA figures indicate 131.77 acres of NHEL cropland currently in row crop production
• There are an additional 38.6 acres of NHEL cropland currently enrolled in CRP Programs as follows: 31.60 acres enrolled in CRP at a payment rate of $300 per acre for an annual payment of $9,480 through 9/30/2028; 7.00 acres enrolled in CRP at a payment rate of $276 per acre for an annual payment of $1,932 through 9/30/2023.
• PI Rating: 121.8
• Productive soil types include Montgomery, Elburn, Plano, Harpster, Sawmill & Drummer
• Access is along the west side by E 1950th St.
Method & Terms
Both tracts have recently been surveyed and will sell on a price per acre basis, based on said survey. Both tracts will be sold individually, and will NOT be offered in their entirety or in any combinations at the conclusion of the auction.
Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) will be required to enter into a written purchase agreement with the seller and pay ten percent (10%) of the bid price. The balance of the bid price will be due at the time of closing, on or before Tuesday, December 18, 2018. Bidding is NOT contingent upon financing. Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. The 2018 real estate taxes, due and payable in 2019, will be paid by the seller. The 2019 real estate taxes will be paid by the buyer(s). Possession will be given at the time of closing, subject only to the current tenant’s crop lease. The farm sells free & clear for the 2019 crop year. The new buyer(s) will receive 100% of the 2019 and subsequent CRP payments.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Auction Manager: Michael Sullivan (309) 333-0916
Helen M. Dwyer Estate
Dennis Dwyer, Bob Dwyer & Rich Dwyer – Co-Executors
Robert J. Noe
Bozeman, Neighbour, Patton & Noe, LLLP
1620 Fifth Ave., Suite 101, Moline, IL 61265