Thursday, April 11, 2019 at 10:00 A.M.
Sale to be held at the New London Community Center, 103 W. Washington St., New London, Iowa 52645
223.39± Taxable Acres • 1 Tract
OPEN HOUSE: Monday, April 1st from 4:30 – 6:00 P.M.
The Chapman Farm is located in Sections 21, 22 & 27, Baltimore Township, Henry County, Iowa. (6 miles south of New London, Iowa.) At the south edge of New London, Iowa proceed 6 miles south on Co. Rd. X-23 (New London Rd.) to the farm. (2464 Shady Oak Ln., New London, IA.) (Be watching for presale direction signs.)
(Be watching for presale direction signs.)
Physical Address: 2464 Shady Oak Ln., New London, IA
- FSA figures should indicate 88.7 acres tillable of which 6.22 acres are currently in CRP.
- There are 3.25 acres enrolled at a rate of $212.98 per acre and 2.97 acres enrolled at a rate of $208.80 per acre both expiring in 2020.
- The balance of the farm is in hard wood timber providing excellent wildlife habitat for the hunter and recreationalist.
- The CSR2 is 48.3. (66.7 on the tillable acres).
- Productive soils are Nodaway and Clinton.
- Improvements include a 1710 sq. ft. 11⁄2 story 4 bedroom home, a newer 40’ x 70’ machine shed, a detached 2 car garage, grain bin and other outbuildings. We urge you to take a look at this Henry County property that has many possibilities.
- Access is in the southwest corner of the farm off of X-23 (New London Rd.) via a recorded 30’ ingress/egress easement to the property.
- Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $5,454.00
METHOD & TERMS
The Chapman Farm will be sold in one (1) individual tract and will sell on a price per acre basis, based upon the advertised taxable acres.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Monday, May 13, 2019 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Full possession will be given at the time of closing. Farm sells with full possession for the 2019 crop year.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
SOIL MAP • TILLABLE ACRES
Russell P. & Terrie L. Chapman – Sellers
R.L. (Dick) Fehseke, Jr.
Fehseke & Gray
1023 Ave G,
Fort Madison, IA 52627
Phone: (319) 372-7181
For additional information, contact auction managers: Jeff Hoyer (319) 759-4320 or Jim Huff (319) 931-9292