Saturday, June 25, 2016 at 10:00 A.M.
SOLD! $4,700.00 PER ACRE
Sale to be held at the Wayland Community Center, 218 W. Main St., Wayland, IA 52654
Property Preview: Thursday, June 16, 2016 from 5:30 – 6:30 P.M.
The property is located 2 1⁄2 miles west of Trenton, Iowa in Section 8, Trenton Township, Henry County, IA. (10 miles northwest of Mt. Pleasant, IA) At the west edge of Trenton, IA on 170th St. go west 2½ miles to White Oak Rd. then left or south on White Oak Rd. ½ mile to the farm. (Be watching for pre-sale directional signs.)
- FSA information should indicate 54.87 acres tillable including 17.7 acres in CRP with a payment of $162.61 per acre expiring 2017 and 18.3 acres in CRP with a payment of $152.72 per acre expiring 2017.
- The balance of this tract is in tillable farmland and a small pasture area. Other attributes for this parcel include a large hardwood timber area offering several recreational opportunities for the outdoorsman as well as a small pond.
- Soils include Clinton, Givin & Ladoga on the tillable acres
- CSR2 is 73.9 on the tillable acres
- This property is improved with a single story ranch style home built in 2005 which offers 1,800 sq. ft., 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. This home also features a large 2 stall garage, central air and is serviced by Rural Water.
- Access is on the east by White Oak Rd.
SOIL MAP (Tillable Acres)
METHOD & TERMS
This property will be sold in one tract on a price per acre basis, based on 105.50 deeded acres.
Ten percent (10%) of the bid price will be paid on the day of sale, with the balance due at the time of closing. Closing to be on or before July 27, 2016, upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer shall enter into a written agreement with the sellers. Taxes will be prorated to the date of closing, based on the last available tax statement. Possession will be given at the time of closing.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.