Sold! $10,500 Per Acre
Friday, January 12, 2018 at 1:00 P.M.
Sale to be held at the Comfort Inn & Suites, 1200 E Baker St., Mt. Pleasant, IA 52641
82.19 Surveyed Acres • 1 Tract
The Manlove Trust Property is located in Section 2, Center Township, Henry County, IA. From the Pilot Travel Center at the northeast edge of Mt. Pleasant, Iowa proceed east on Winfield Ave. (Cty. Rd. H38) 1 1/4 miles east to the farm.
(Be watching for presale directional signs.)
- FSA information should indicate 75.69 acres tillable with the balance in a waterway.
- Productive Haig & Grundy soils.
- CSR2 is 73.3
- This parcel features an excellent opportunity to purchase a nearly 100% tillable tract of land that offers unlimited future development potential. It also has a very desirable location in a fast growing commercial area of Mt. Pleasant, IA.
- This tract has already had fall tillage practices completed and there has been NH3 applied to approximately 16 acres in the northern portion of the farm.
- Access is on the west by North Iris Ave. & on the north by Winfield Ave. (Cty. Rd. H38)
METHOD & TERMS
The Manlove Trust property will be sold on a price per acre basis, based on a survey that has recently been completed and will be sold in 1 tract.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Closing is scheduled to be in approximately 30 days, on or before Monday, February 12, 2018. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Possession will be given at the time of closing subject to a farm lease for the 2017 crop year. The farm sells free and clear for the upcoming 2018 crop season.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate, however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Linnea R. Manlove Trust
Linda J. Phillips, Lana L. Moeller, Lesa Muntz & Jennifer Clark – Sellers
REPRESENTING & CLOSING ATTORNEY:
David L. McCoid
McCoid Law Office
202 North Jefferson Street
Mt Pleasant, IA 52641
Phone: (319) 385-4533
H. Eugene Anderson
Anderson, Roberts, Porth, Wallace & Stewart LLP
524 North Main Street
Burlington, Iowa 52601
Phone: (319) 754-7585
For additional information, contact Sullivan Auctioneers’ representatives: Jeff Hoyer (319) 759-4320 or Jim Huff (319) 931-9292