Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 9:00 A.M. (Real estate to sell at 12:00 noon)
Sale to be held onsite at 1370 Hwy. 78, Wayland, IA 52654
OPEN HOUSES: Tuesday, November 20th from 4:00 – 5:00 P.M.
Tract 1 – Shop/Home & 7.44 Acres±
Physical Address: 1563 Clayton Ave. Wayland, IA 52654 (5 miles south of Wayland, IA)
- This property is improved with a 60’ x 112’ shop/home that was built in 2017. The original plan called for a 32’ x 60’ living area that is currently unfinished with the balance in shop & storage area. This allows the new owner to put their personal touch on the finished product. The structure is setup for in-floor heat, the septic system is in place and Rathbun Rural water is on the property.
- This parcel would be awesome for the hunter/outdoorsman looking for a place to call home during the hunting season. This property also has great potential if you are in the agricultural business and are looking for a possible bin site or for an equipment storage/shop area.
- This is a property you will want to take a look at!
- Access is on the east by Clayton Ave.
- Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $2,370.00
Tract 2 – Retail/Auto Repair Facility
Physical Address: 1370 Hwy. 78 Wayland, IA 52654
- This property is improved with a 60’ x 64’ shop facility with 2 large overhead doors, included is a 30’ x 36’ office/retail addition and is situated on 1.29 acres. This structures heating source is provided by a Geothermal heating system.
- This parcel is conveniently located at the east edge of Wayland, IA on heavily traveled St. Hwy 78 and offers an excellent business opportunity.
- Access is on the north by St. Hwy 78
- Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $2,484.00
Tract 3 – Office/Commercial Facility
Physical Address: 101 W. Main Wayland, IA 52654
- This parcel features a brick 60’ x 100’ office/commercial warehouse facility. This structure has had an extensive amount of improvements including the addition of offices, overhead doors, & a new metal store front.
- This building is nicely located in the heart of Wayland, IA and offers significant business potential.
- Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $1,477.00
Tract 4 – Building Lot
- This parcel is located at the west edge of Wayland, IA, has St. Hwy. 78 frontage and includes nearly 1 acre of land.
- This tract is zoned residential and offers an attractive home or business building site.
- Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $288.00
METHOD & TERMS
These properties will be sold in 4 individual parcels for a lump sum total dollar amount. Tract 1 will be sold first followed by Tracts 2, 3 & 4 in numerical order. All parcels will be sold individually and will NOT be combined at the conclusion of the auction.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Closing on all parcels is scheduled to be in approximately 30 days, on or before Friday, January 4, 2019. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the sellers. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Full possession will be given at the time of closing on all parcels. The septic system on Tract 1 is new and is unused as the structure has not been occupied. The septic system on Tract 2 will be tested prior to the auction. Any system upgrades, if necessary will be at the buyers expense. For complete details contact the auction company.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
AERIAL MAP (PARCEL 1)
AERIAL MAP (PARCELS 2, 3 & 4)
EQUIPMENT & SUPPORT ITEMS
Skid Loader & Trailer
- ‘14 Bobcat T770 track skid Loader, fully enclosed cab w/heat & air, 2 speed, high flow hyd., hyd. quick tach, front hyd. outlet, selectable hand controls, 72” material bucket, 1,442 hours, SN AN8T13134
- Stout 48” walk through pallet forks
- ‘91 Fruehauf 48’ van trailer
- The Boss 9’2” Poly-V XT truck mounted snow plow, fully adjustable, lights, no mounts
- 5’ x 8’ shop built single axle trailer
- BendPak 4 post 14,000# vehicle lift, w/Bendpak adjustable center scissor lift attachment
- Masterforce 7 drawer tool cabinet
- 60 gallon upright air compressor, twin cyl. compressor, 220v motor
- Mac Tools JSA350LR 3.5 ton floor jack
- Stinger 1794 portable high lift transmission jack
- Gray air lift bumper jack
- John Dow Ind. portable oil drain
- Graco Magnum ProX17 airless paint sprayer
- Napa 1,250 lb. engine stand
- Scaffolding units
- Lincoln Arc welder
- TQ 8250 portable generator
- 4) NIB Acme 220 volt aeration fans
- Rigid pipe threader
- Rigid 450 pipe threading stand
- Rigid pipe cutters
- Metal banding tool
- Legacy air hose reel and other reels
- Bosch hammer drill
- Torch cart
- Several step ladders of various lengths to include Keller and Werner
- Wire dispensing cart
- Milwaukee miter saw
- Napa battery charger
- Shop vacs
- Echo weed eater
- Large barn fan
- Quantity of Dewalt cordless tools
- Quantity of ratchet straps
- Quantity of poly organizers / bolt bins
- Snap-On EEWB340D wheel balancer, sells complete w/Snap-On balancer adapter stand, SN G61HG051
- Snap-On tire mounting machine
- Snap-On vehicle diagnostic machine on rolling Snap-On KRSC2407PC 5 drawer chest (updated 6-12-18)
- Snap-On KOOLARE Plus AC service center
- Snap-On coolant exchange machine
- ECUR 2450A drop cord reel
Business Support Items & Miscellaneous Type Items
- ‘09 Kohler 50REOZJC 37KW diesel generator, John Deere 2.4L diesel engine, SN 2265644
- GlasCraft MHII foam machine dispensing system
- Chicago Pneumatic QRS 10 rotary air compressor unit, 1,210 hours
- 100 gallon air tank
- Heat Seal Equipment 5000 blow-in insulation machine, (3 years old, one owner), 200’ of hose, Heat Seal wireless remote system, SN 061516
- Greenlee GMX-910 wire dispenser
- Quantity of concrete tools to include; blankets, poly rebar stands, rebar ties etc.
- Generation II carcass carrier
- 20’ steel business advertising sign
- 80 gallon of bulk windshield washer fluid
- 15 gallon Superguard synthetic 5w-30 bulk barrel w/hand pump
- 30 gallon Synthetic ATF fluid bulk barrel
- Reznor oil burning furnace
- John Deere RX63 riding lawn mower, 6HP engine
- Country Hearth wood burning furnace
- 15’ steel top work bench
- Chicago 12 speed heavy duty table top drill press
- KCMO Trane Rack adjustable storage rack & others
- Bolt bins
- Weather Guard truck mount ladder rack
- Weather Guard diamond plate pickup tool box
- Weather Guard diamond plate pickup tool box
- Caster wheels
- Quantity of shop fluids and shop like hardware
- Quantity of electrical supplies to include junction boxes, splices, and conduit
- Whirlpool refrigerator/freezer
- (3) Hon 5 drawer file cabinet
- (3) Hon 4 drawer file cabinet
- (8) waiting room style chairs
- Quantity of dimensional lumber varying in size
AUCTIONEERS’ NOTE: Make plans now to attend this upcoming Henry County, Iowa real estate and equipment auction. These properties offer excellent opportunities and business potential. Brief sale order: 9:00 a.m. tools & equipment, 12:00 noon real estate followed by any unsold items. Lunch will be available on the grounds. Not responsible for accidents, errors or omissions. Announcements sale day take precedence. JDL Farms LLC
JK River Bottom Inc.
Miller Law Office
119 N Court St,
Fairfield, IA 52556
Phone: (641) 472-5049