Tuesday, June 28, 2016 at 5:00 P.M.
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $185,000.00 LUMP SUM
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $3,000.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 3 – $6,100.00 PER ACRE
TOTAL – $459,959.00
Sale to be held onsite at 11328 Keystone Ave., Birmingham, Iowa 52535
Property Preview: Wednesday, June 15, 2016 from 5:00 – 6:00 P.M.
The Hotek property is located in Section 11, Lick Creek Township, Van Buren County, IA. 1½ miles west of Birmingham, IA. At the west edge of Birmingham, IA go west 1½ miles on 115th St. to Keystone Ave. Turn right or north on Keystone Ave. and proceed a short distance to the farm. (Be watching for presale directional signs)
Tract 1 – 13.31 Surveyed Acres
- This tract is improved with an outstanding 1½ story country home that was built in 2002 that features 2 bedrooms and includes a total of 1,761 sq. ft. of living area on all levels. This structure offers an open floor plan with hardwood floors, knotty pine interior and a very unique loft overlooking the main entry. Other amenities of this fine home include near new appliances as well as granite counter tops in the kitchen, a formal dining room and a fully finished walk out basement featuring a late model washer & dryer. The screened in sun porch over looking the pond just adds to the ambiance of this property. This high end property also includes a 24’ x 30’ 2 car detached garage, a 24’ x 30’ steel utility building and a small garden shed.
- The balance of this tract is in timber areas that offer an excellent sanctuary for whitetail deer, wild turkey & several other species of wildlife.
- If you are looking for an outstanding country acreage we urge you to take a look at this Van Buren County, IA property. The above description only touches the surface of the attributes of this fine parcel. This is a must see property, you will not be disappointed!!
- The water service for this property is provided by Rathbun Rural Water.
- Access is on the west by Keystone Ave.
TRACT 1 PHOTOS
Tract 2 – 44.50 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information should indicate 29.8 acres tillable that is currently in CRP with a payment of $100.83 per acre expiring in 2018.
- Soils include Pershing, Lindley & Ashgrov.
- CSR2 is 45.5
- The balance of this tract is in timber areas and wooded draws.
- This parcel has great cover for all species of wildlife and offers many recreational opportunities as well as multiple building sites.
- Access is on the west by Keystone Ave. & on the north by 110th St.
TRACT 2 SOIL MAP
TRACT 2 PHOTOS
Tract 3 – 23.19 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information should indicate 21.18 acres tillable with 12.18 acres in row crop production that is leased for the 2106 crop year for a total payment of $1,200.00. There is also 9 acres in CRP with a payment of $100.83 per acre expiring in 2018.
- Productive soils include Haig & Pershing.
- CSR2 is 69.2!
- This parcel has several nice home building sites.
- Access is on the west by Keystone Ave. & on the south by 115th St. An access driveway will need to be constructed, said driveway has been approved by the Van Buren County Secondary Road Dept. All driveway construction costs will be at the buyers expense.
TRACT 3 SOIL MAP
TRACT 3 PHOTOS
METHOD AND TERMS
The Hotek property will be sold in 3 individual tracts based on a survey that has recently been completed. Said surveyed acres will be used to calculate the final settlement price on Tracts 2 & 3. Tract 1 will be sold first for a LUMP SUM total dollar amount. Tracts 2 & 3 will be sold next through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice” whereas the high bidder can take either or both tracts. Tracts will be sold individually and will NOT be offered in their entirety.
Ten percent (10%) of the final bid price will be paid on the day of sale with the balance due at the time of closing. Closing on Tract 1 will be on or before September 1, 2016, upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Closing on Tracts 2 & 3 will be on or before July 28, 2016, upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction the successful buyer(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing based on the last available tax statement. Full possession will be given at the time of closing on Tracts 1 & 2. Possession will be given at the time of closing on Tract 3 subject to a farm lease for the 2016 crop year. The buyer of Tract 3 will receive 100% of the cash rent as a credit at closing.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.