Sold! Tract 1 – $7,000 Per Acre
Tract 2 – No Sale
Tuesday, January 30, 2018 at 5:00 P.M.
Sale to be held at the Keosauqua Senior Center, Keosauqua, Iowa
99.07 Surveyed Acres • 2 Tracts
The Hotle Farms are located in Sections 24 & 25, Van Buren East Township, Van Buren County, IA. Tract 1 is located a ½ mile north of Keosauqua, IA on St. Hwy. 1. To access Tract 2 go 11⁄2 miles north of Keosauqua, IA on State Hwy. 1 to 195th St., turn right or east on 195th St. & proceed 1⁄2 mile to Maple Ave. Turn right or south on Maple Ave. and go 1⁄4 mile to the parcel. (Be watching for presale directional signs.)
Tract 1 – 89.14 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information should indicate approximately 80.91 acres tillable with the balance in waterways.
- Productive soils include Pershing & Belinda
- CSR 2 is 59.3
- Access is on the east via a 40’ wide access off St. Hwy. 1 via a driveway that will need to be constructed. Said driveway has been approved by the Iowa DOT. All driveway construction costs will be at the buyers expense.
(For non adjoining land owners only.)
Tract 2 – 9.93 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information should indicate approximately 7.66 acres tillable.
- Soils include Pershing & Belinda.
- CSR 2 is 64.9
- This small attractive tract offers excellent recreational acreage, a small pond and several home building sites.
- Access is in the east by Maple Ave. (a level B road).
METHOD & TERMS
The Hotle Farm will be sold on a price per acre basis, based on a survey that has recently been completed. Said surveyed acres will be used to calculate the final settlement price. Tract 1 will be sold first followed by Tract 2. Both tracts will be sold individually and will NOT be combined at the conclusion of the auction.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Closing is scheduled to be in approximately 30 days, on or before Friday, March 2, 2018. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Full possession will be given at the time of closing. Both tracts sell with full possession for the 2018 crop year.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate, however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
TRACT 1 PHOTOS
TRACT 2 PHOTOS
For additional information, contact Sullivan Auctioneers’ representatives: Jim Huff (319) 931-9292 or Jeff Hoyer (319) 759-4320