Monday, March 11, 2019 at 10:00 A.M.
Sale to be held at the Lockridge Community Center, 104 W Main St, Lockridge, IA 52635
40 Acres± (1 Tract)
The Steele Farm is located in Section 16, Lockridge Township, Jefferson County, IA. At the west edge of Lockridge, IA take Co. Rd. W40 (Vetch Ave.) north 3 miles to 185TH St. Turn left or west on 185TH St. and go a short distance to the property. (Be watching for presale directional signs)
- FSA information indicates 13.82 acres tillable that is currently in hay production & improved pastureland.
- Soils include Clinton, Gara-Armstrong & Olmitz-Vesser-Zook
- CSR2 is 46.2
- The balance of this tract offers attractive hunting & recreational acreage featuring high signs of all species of wildlife including whitetail deer and wild turkey. There are several nice home building sites overlooking the countryside and Rathbun Rural Water and electricity is in close proximity.
- Access is on the south by 185th St.
- Estimated real estate taxes: $556.00
METHOD & TERMS
The Steele Farm will be sold in one (1) individual tract and will sell on a price per acre basis, based on the advertised acres found in this brochure.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Thursday, April 11, 2019 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Full possession will be given at the time of closing. Farm sells with full possession for 2019 and their are no hunting leases associated with the property.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Jerry D. & Mary L. Steele – Sellers
Tim B. Kuiken
Foss, Kuiken, & Cochran, P.C.
100 E. Burlington Ave.
First National Bank Bldg., Suite 201
Fairfield, Iowa 52556
For additional information, contact auction managers: Jim Huff (319) 931-9292 or Jeff Hoyer (319) 759-4320