Monday, March 7, 2016 at 1:00 P.M.
Sale to be held at the Lockridge Community Center, Lockridge, Iowa
SOLD! TRACT 1 – $2,350.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 2 – $2,900.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 3 – $3,025.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 4 – $2,600.00 PER ACRE
SOLD! TRACT 5 – $2,550.00 PER ACRE
TOTAL – $494,141.50
186.4 Surveyed Acres
The Graf Farm is located in Section 36, Lockridge Township, Jefferson County, IA 1 1½ miles east of Lockridge, IA (13 miles east of Fairfield, IA.). At the south edge of Lockridge, IA. take U.S. Hwy. 34 east 1½ miles to Yale Ave. turn left or north and proceed a short distance to the tracts. (Be watching for presale directional signs).
Farm sells free and clear for the ’16 crop year & there are no hunting leases on this property!
Tract 1- 40.37 Surveyed Acres
- This tract is 100% wooded, features a large variety of hardwood timber and offers excellent recreational opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast!
- Access is on the east by Henry/Jefferson Ave.
Tract 2 – 36.66 Surveyed Acres
- This tract also nearly 100% wooded, offers hardwood timber and features great cover for all species of wildlife.
- This parcel is improved with an older livestock barn, has a small open pasture area and includes several nice home building sites.
- Access is on the east by Henry/Jefferson Ave., on the west by Watercress Blvd. & on the south by 217th St.
Tract 3 – 25.10 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information should indicate 15.46 acres tillable with the balance being 2 small hardwood timber areas.
- Soils include Weller & Lindley
- CSR2 is 50.5
- Access is on the east by Watercress Blvd. & on the south by 217th St.
Tract 4 – 42.84 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information should indicate 31.04 acres tillable with the balance in timber draws.
- This tract offers 2 nice stocked ponds and features several building sites.
- Soils include Weller & Lindley-Keswick
- CSR2 is 43.1
- Access is on the north by 217th St. & on the east by Henry/Jefferson Ave.
Tract 5 – 41.43 Surveyed Acres
- FSA information should indicate 21.62 acres tillable with the balance in timber and timber draws.
- This parcel is very well located, has U.S. Hwy. 34 frontage and has several nice buildings sites.
- Soils includes Weller, Pershing & Lindley-Keswick
- CSR2 is 40.3
- Access is on the south by U.S. Hwy. 34 & on the north by Old Hwy. 34 (218th Blvd.)
METHOD AND TERMS
The Graf farm will be sold on a price per acres basis based on a survey that has recently been completed. Said survey will be used to calculate the final settlement price. Tracts 1 – 5 will be offered through the marketing method of “Buyer’s Choice,” whereas the high bidder can purchase (in any order) any or all tracts for their high bid. “Buyer’s Choice” will continue until all five tracts have been sold. The farm will NOT be offered in its entirety at the conclusion of the auction.
Ten percent (10%) of the final bid price will be paid on the day of sale with the balance due at the time of closing, on or before April 8, 2016, upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful buyer(s) shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. Taxes will be prorated to the date of closing based on the last available tax statement. Full Possession will be given at the time of closing. The farm sells free and clear for the 2016 crop year.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Larry E. Graf Estate
Representing & Closing Attorney:
Tim B. Kuiken
Foss, Kuiken & Cochran, PC
100 E. Burlington Ave.
First National Bank Bldg., Suite 201
Fairfield, IA 52556
For additional information, contact Sullivan Auctioneers’ representatives:
Jim Huff (319) 931-9292
Jeff Hoyer (319) 759-4320