Sold! $6,500 Per Acre
Friday, March 16, 2018 at 3:00 P.M.
Sale to be held at the The Jefferson County Fairgrounds, 2606 W Burlington Ave, Fairfield, IA
80 Acres± • 1 Tract
The Main Farm is located in Section 36, Liberty Township, Jefferson County, IA, 1 mile north of Birmingham, IA on St. Hwy. 1. (Be watching for presale directional signs)
- FSA information should indicate 62.02 acres tillable including 19.56 acres in CRP at $254.85 per acre expiring 2027 and 2.1 acres in CRP at $171.20 expiring 2021. The balance of this farm is in waterways and timber draws.
- Productive Haig, Grundy & Clarinda soils
- CSR2 is 61.3
- This tract is improved with a 40’ x 100’ quonset style storage building that has a full concrete floor & electricity. There is also a 5,000 bu. grain bin that features a drying floor, fan & a stirator as well as a 3,500 bu. grain bin.
- 152.5 lbs. of NH3 has been applied to 40 acres of tillable land. The buyer will be responsible for reimbursing the seller for this input cost totaling $2,391.42 at closing.
- The parcel includes Rathbun Rural Water and also has hard surface road frontage.
- Access is on the south by Jefferson Van Buren St.
METHOD & TERMS
The Main Farm will be sold on a price per acre basis, based on the advertised acres found in this brochure.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed. Closing is scheduled to be in approximately 30 days, on or before Monday, April 16, 2018. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Possession will be given at the time of closing subject to the owner retaining use of the buildings until July 1, 2018. This farm sells with full possession for the 2018 crop year.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate, however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.