Friday, April 10, 2020 at 10:30 a.m.
Open House: Wednesday, April 1st from 5 – 6 p.m.
Auction Venue: The Lockridge Community Center, Lockridge, Iowa LIVE VIRTUAL ONLINE ONLY AUCTION – NO ONSITE BIDDING!
IMPORTANT UPDATE! PLEASE READ
- Due to COVID-19, this auction has been changed to an ONLINE ONLY bidding platform event – No onsite bidding.
- Individuals wishing to bid must register with ProxiBid (the link will appear soon).
If you need assistance with internet bidding, please contact our office at (844) 847-2161. Thank you.
Click here to continue to this Proxibid event. After entering, click on ‘Participate in this Event’ which will allow you to participate if you have an account with Proxibid or it also will allow you to set up an account and then participate.
The Nelson Property is located at 1809 Spruce Ave., Fairfield, Iowa. (In the small village of Salina, Iowa.) Physical Address: 1809 Spruce Ave. Fairfield, IA 52556
Country Acreage w/ 3.41 Taxable Acres± & Home
- Physical Address: 1809 Spruce Ave. Fairfield, IA 52556
- This rural property is improved with a single story, 3 bedroom home that features 1,844 sq. ft. of living area. This home has had several updates including a new steel roof, new furnace, new wiring, 12” of blown in insulation and an updated septic system. There is a 24’ x 32’ shop that has a concrete floor included on the property with the balance of the acreage in open pasture or hay production.
- If you are looking for a country acreage we urge you to take a look at this one that is located in the small village of Salina, IA, only minutes from Fairfield, IA.
- Estimated Real Estate Taxes: $1,264.00
METHOD & TERMS
The Nelson property will be sold for a lump sum total dollar amount. Bidding is NOT contingent to financing.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale with the balance due in approximately 30 days, on or before Monday, May 11, 2020. This parcel’s title will be conveyed via a quit claim deed. Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder shall enter into a written agreement with the seller. The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Full possession will be given at the time of closing. Please note: The septic system on this property was installed by a qualified septic system installer in July of 2007 (Permit #206-78-29-07-R). Any future septic system inspection or upgrades will be at the buyers expense.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.
Edward Nelson – Seller
Michael C. Vance
Vance Law Office
101 N. Jefferson St., PO Box 469
Mt Pleasant, IA 52641
Phone: (319) 385-3736
Auction Manager: Jim Huff (319) 931-9292 or Jeff Hoyer (319) 759-4320