Saturday, November 24, 2018 at 1:00 P.M.
Sale to be held onsite at 2527 Indigo Blvd., Fairfield, Iowa 52556
Open House: Monday, November 12th from 4:00 – 5:00 P.M.
The Greiner Property is located in Section 21, Liberty Township, Jefferson County, Iowa. 1 1⁄4 miles southeast of Libertyville, Iowa on Indigo Blvd. (Be watching for presale directional signs)
Country Acreage & 8 Acres±
Physical Address: 2527 Indigo Blvd. Fairfield, IA 52556
- If you are in the market for an attractive country acreage, this could be the one for you!
- This property is improved with a 2 bedroom ranch style home that offers 1,073 sq. ft. of living area, 11⁄2 baths and an attached single car garage. The parcel will have an updated septic system and a new furnace installed prior to the auction.
- This tract features several nice structures such as a 24′ x 40′ detached garage, a 42′ x 48′ livestock barn, a large amount of livestock pens w/concrete and several other usable outbuildings. Other improvements include12,000 bu. of grain storage, pasture areas and much, much more.
- We urge you to take a look at this must see rural Jefferson County, Iowa property.
- Access is on the southwest by Indigo Blvd.
- Estimates Real Estate Taxes: $1,284.00
METHOD & TERMS
The Greiner Property will be sold in 1 individual tract for a “Lump Sum”, total dollar amount.
Ten (10%) percent of the bid price to be due on the day of sale, with the balance due in approx. 30 days on or before January 4, 2019 upon delivery of a merchantable abstract and deed.
Immediately following the auction, the successful bidder shall enter into a written agreement with the sellers.
The real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Subject to the Iowa Septic System “Time of Transfer” Law, the sellers will have an updated septic system installed prior to the sale.- Full possession will be given at the time of closing.
All announcements sale day shall take precedence over any prior advertising either written or oral. The information in this brochure is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the property. This real estate is being sold “as is”.