Wednesday, March 8, 2017 at 8:30 A.M. CST
Auction Location: Kinze Manufacturing Headquarters, three miles west of Williamsburg, Iowa on Interstate 80 at exit 216. Williamsburg is approximately 30 miles west of Iowa City, or 90 miles east of Des Moines.
Physical Address: 2172 M Ave., Williamsburg, IA 52361
Auctioneers’ Note: For over 50 years Kinze Manufacturing has been producing industry leading farm machinery. From humble beginnings in a small welding shop in Ladora Iowa, the Kinzenbaw family has grown their business to a world-renowned manufacturing operation. It is our privilege to work with Jon Kinzenbaw, his daughter Susie (Kinzenbaw) Veatch, and the entire Kinze team to conduct this auction.
The items featured in this auction have been used for the construction of new facilities at Kinze headquarters, and on Kinzenbaw Family Farms. Having recently completed several large additions to the factory, offices, and the Kinze Innovation center, the construction equipment is no longer needed. The Kinzenbaws have also rented a portion of their farmland to neighbors and are therefore scaling back the size of their farming operation. You will find the equipment to be clean, meticulously maintained and always shedded. This could be the nicest line of construction equipment to sell in the country.
Customer Appreciation Dinner: Please join us for a complimentary customer appreciation dinner the evening before the auction (Tuesday, March 7) at 6:00 pm in the Kinze Innovation Center (same address as auction) with special guest Greg Peterson, aka, Machinery Pete. This event is open to the public — RSVP is required. Call toll free (844) 847-2161 or email Tammie@sullivanauctioneers.com. The event will be limited to the first 500 RSVPs. In addition to Machinery Pete’s talk, the Kinzenbaw family will have a select group of tractors from their collection on display – including a 1982 JD 4440 tractor with only 50 hours! Please join us for this event. THIS EVENT IS FULL – THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST!
Auction Format: This will be a live, onsite auction. Additionally, live internet bidding will be available prior to and live during the auction. Two auction rings will be running during part of the day – come prepared with an extra bidder.
Equipment inspection: All major pieces of equipment will be available for inspection from Friday, March 3 through sale day. Gates will be open from 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. Due to the ongoing business operations, absolutely no visitors can be onsite prior to March 3.
Terms & conditions: Everything must be settled for in full on day of auction. Announcements sale day take precedence over all prior oral or printed advertising. Not responsible for accidents, errors or omissions. Everything sells as is. No onsite or online buyer’s premium. This is an absolute auction – all items sell without reserve. Photo ID required for registration. Registration will be video taped.
Pre-Sale Registration: In addition to the morning of the auction, buyers will be able to register the day before the auction (March 7th) from 9 am to 6 pm. This will allow buyers to ‘beat the rush’ the morning of the auction.
Load Out: Auction personnel will be onsite from sale day through Saturday, March 11. All items must be removed by Saturday, March 18th unless prior arrangements have been made.
Nearby Hotel Accommodations:
Crest Country Inn, Williamsburg (866) 819-8329
Days Inn, Williamsburg (319) 668-1000
Best Cozy Inn, Williamsburg (319) 668-9777
Heritage Inn, Amana Colonies (319) 668-2700
Multiple additional hotels are available in Iowa City
Luke Sullivan (309) 371-5214 • Luke@SullivanAuctioneers.com
Matt Sullivan (309) 221-7001 • Matt@SullivanAuctioneers.com
Kinze Manufacturing – Owner
- There will be two auction trucks running throughout the day
- Truck #1 will sell the items in the Internet Bidding Catalog
- Truck #2 will sell small items such as planter parts, tires, tools, etc.
- The items in the Internet Bidding Catalog have been updated to the order they will be sold in.
- We will be on major construction equipment early — Don’t be late!
- Detailed photos of the major items can be found in the Internet Bidding Catalog.
- ’11 Cat 329D excavator, EROPS, hyd. thumb, 32” pads, 48” bucket w/teeth, 758 hours, SN CAT0329DCWLT00589
- ’04 Deere 450C LC excavator, EROPS, 36” pads, 72” bucket w/teeth, 5,965 hours, SN FF450CX091447
- ’02 Deere 330C LC excavator, EROPS, hyd. thumb, auxiliary hydraulic plumbing, quick coupler, 32” pads, 66” bucket w/teeth, 7,412 hours, SN FF330CX082061
- Slashbuster HD482 excavator brush clearing attachment, SN 081188D – Was used on Deere 330 excavator, has only been used 50 total hours, will sell immediately after the excavator
- ’14 Deere 850K LGP dozer, 14’ 6-way straight blade, EROPS w/heat & AC, limb risers, 30” pads, heated seat w/air suspension, chrome exhaust, HD grill, rear window guard, 1,166 hrs., SN 1T0850KXCEE263857
- ’14 Deere 750K LGP dozer, 13’ 6-way straight blade, EROPS w/heat & AC, 28” pads, heated seat w/air suspension, chrome exhaust, HD grill, 652 hrs., SN 1T0750KXCEE263952
- ’14 Deere 650K LGP dozer, 10’ 6-way straight blade, EROPS w/heat & AC, 24” pads, air suspension seat, laser mount, chrome exhaust, 232 hrs., SN 1T0650KXTEE263438
- ’11 CAT D6T XW dozer, 11’6” 4-way semi-U blade, EROPS w/heat & air, limb risers, 30” pads, rear window guard, 591 hours, SN SLJ00134
- Cat D6R XL Series II dozer, 10’6” 4-way semi-U blade, EROPS w/heat & air, limb risers, 22” pads, rear window guard, 2,562 hrs., SN GJB00610 – nearly new rails installed by Cat
Haul Trucks & Trailer
- ’06 Deere 400D articulated haul truck, Allison automatic, 29.5R25 tires, end gate, 5,145 hrs., SN DW400DT608246
- ’06 Deere 400D articulated haul truck, Allison automatic, 29.5R25 tires, end gate, 5,262 hrs., SN DW400DT608339
- ’06 Deere 400D articulated haul truck, Allison automatic, 29.5R25 tires, end gate, 6,002 hrs., SN DW400DT604467
- ’03 Terex TA27 articulated haul truck, 23.5R25 tires, 5,553 hrs., SN A8501048
- ’01 Terex TA35 articulated haul truck, 26.5-25 tires, shows 1,460 hrs., SN A7761337 – Has a new transmission
- Kinze 40-ton haul trailer, walking tandem axles w/66×43.00-25 flotation tires, self contained hydraulic system runs off 1 tractor SCV
Wheel Loader • Skid Steer • Telehandler • Manlift
- ’14 Deere 624K wheel loader, 20.5-25 deep tread tires, 3 yard bucket (9’), ride control, chrome exhaust, 459 hrs., SN 1DW624KZVEF661597
- Gehl DL-8L 44 DynaLift telehandler, quick attach, pallet forks, 13.00-24 tires, 4,569 hrs., SN 8L44JP1035270
- ’11 New Holland C238 track skid steer, 18” tracks, cab w/heat & air, rear weights, switchable electronic hand controls, aux. hyd., 629 hrs., SN JAF0C238CBM425171
- ’12 New Holland hyd. grapple bucket for skidsteers, model 87678206
- Bradco 96″ blade for skidsteer
- ’96 Grove Super-Maxx SM3884XT 4wd manlift, 32’ lift, 10-16.5 tires, shows 275 hrs., SN 35806SL10
Trenchers • Tile Plow • Compactor • Blade
- Vermeer V8550 trencher, front blade, 12” digging bucket w/teeth, 1,412 hours, SN 1VRK11241V1000814
- Vermeer V-454 trencher, front blade w/ hyd. angle, 18” digging bucket w/teeth, shows 399 hrs., SN 199 –new gearbox & grousers
- Ingersoll-Rand SD-122F Series TF padfoot roller compactor, front blade, ROPS w/ canopy, 23.1-26 tires, 1,118 hrs., SN 186119
- Shop built pull-type tile plow, 4”/ 6” boot, 28L-26 tires
- Prinsco tile cart
- Holmes Rollerblade 11E 11’ box blade, steel roller, SN RB11E530
- ’00 Kenworth T800 semi, sleeper, Cat 3406 475 hp eng., Fuller 13 spd. trans., 230” wheel base, air ride, air slide fifth wheel, fenders, AeroCab, ProTech aluminum headache rack w/ toolboxes, 24.5” all aluminum wheels, 991,944 miles, VIN 1XKDDB9X1YR846487 – new brakes last year
- ’97 Kenworth T800 day cab semi, Cummins N14 370 hp eng., Fuller 13 spd. trans., 188” wheel base, air ride, air slide fifth wheel, aluminum headache rack, 24.5” aluminum exterior wheels, approx.. 593,000 miles (shows 78,000 miles, odometer was replaced at 514,600 miles), VIN 1XKDD29X0VR756923 –new exhaust this year
- ’91 Kenworth T600 day cab semi, Cummins N14 eng., Fuller trans., 210” wheel base, air ride, air slide fifth wheel, 22.5” wheels (steel rear/alum. front), ProTech aluminum headache rack, shows 4,118 miles, VIN 1XKAD69XXMJ562956 –sells complete w/mounted National Crane model 6FT41 Series 6 boom, SN 10619
- ’84 Mack R766ST dump truck, Cummins eng., MaxiTorque 10 spd. trans., Heil 15’ steel dump bed, shows 448,322 miles, VIN 1M2N207Y3FA001328
- ’13 Kenworth T800 semi, sleeper, Cummins C15 525 hp eng., Fuller 8 spd. trans., 248″ wheel base, air ride, air slide fifth wheel, 1/2 fenders, 271,517 miles, VIN 1XKDD49X5DJ359670
- ‘12 Landoll 855 55-ton 53’ detach lowboy trailer, triple axle plus folding 4th air tag axle, self contained detach, folding outriggers, air ride, has been pulled only 3,320 total miles!, VIN 1LH855WJ4D1C19174
- ’01 Fontaine Ram 50 50-ton 48’ detach low boy trailer, triple axle, folding outriggers, self contained detach w/ Honda 11 hp motor w/ electric start, 22.5” low pro tires, VIN 13NE4840813598028
- ’01 Wilson PaceSetter DWH-400 41’ aluminum hopper bottom grain trailer, air ride, 24.5” aluminum wheels, standard hoppers, roll tarp, VIN 1W1MAF1A41A233910
- ’01 Wilson PaceSetter DWH-400 41’ aluminum hopper bottom grain trailer, air ride, 24.5” aluminum wheels, standard hoppers, roll tarp, VIN 1W1MAF1A61A233911
- ’05 Thurston Circle R 40’ side dump trailer, air ride, 24.5” steel wheels, VIN 5T627064SS402
- ’75 Heil 5,200 gal. stainless tanker trailer, 22.5” tires, spring ride, Honda motor & pump, electric start, 3” fill, plumbed for liquid tender trailer, VIN 927434 – Used for starter fertilizer
- 14’ bumper hitch flatbed trailer, tandem axle, folding ramps – used for hauling trencher
- (2) ’97 Trailmobile 53’ van trailers
- ’94 Trailmobile 48′ van trailer
- ’12 JD 9460R 4WD tractor, PS trans., 3 pt. hitch, 5 hyd. outlets, 710/70R42 duals, deluxe CommandView II cab w/CommandCenter display, weights, deluxe lights, 2,951 hrs., SN 1RW9460RCCP003278
- ’09 JD 8530 MFWD tractor, ILS front suspension, IVT trans., 4 hyd. outlets, 60 gpm hyd. pump, 1000 PTO, 480/80R50 rear tires w/duals, 420/85R34 front tires w/duals, HID lights, trailer air brakes, full coverage rear fenders, front fenders, front & rear weights, deluxe cab, 4,097 hrs., SN RW8530D040116
- ’07 JD 8530 MFWD tractor, ILS front suspension, IVT trans., 4 hyd. outlets, 60 gpm hyd. pump, 1000 PTO, 480/80R50 rear tires w/duals, 420/85R34 front tires w/ duals, HID lights, fenders, trailer air brakes, full coverage rear fenders, front & rear weights, deluxe cab, 3,554 hrs., SN RW8530D012023
- ’14 JD 7230R MFWD tractor, 23 spd. PS trans., 6 hyd. outlets, 59 gpm hyd. pump, triple link front suspension, 540/1000 PTO, 480/80R60 rear tires w/duals, 380/85R34 front tires, premium CommandView III cab w/10” display and leather trim, premium LED lights, full coverage rear fenders, front fenders, 555 hours, SN 1RW7230REES082834
- Challenger MT835C track tractor, PS trans., 4 hyd. outlets, 3 pt. hitch, 30” tracks, 7,928 hrs., SN AGCC0835ENUGG1035
- ’04 JD 9420 4WD tractor, PS trans., 4 hyd. outlets, 48 gpm hyd. system, 20.8R42 tires w/duals, 5,938 hrs., RW9420E021496
- ’02 JD 9320T track tractor, PS trans., 4 outlets, 3 pt. hitch, 36” tracks, front weights, 10,123 hrs., SN RW9320T901142
- ’99 JD 9300 4WD tractor, PS trans., 3 hyd. outlets, diff. lock, 1250/45-32 tires, air brakes, 6,690 hrs., SN RW9300P020749
- ’88 JD 8850 4WD tractor, QR trans., 3 hyd. outlets, 375 hp Cummins repower (855 cubic inches), SN RW8850H007548 – 0 hours on machine since repower was done
- ’76 JD 8430 4WD tractor, QR trans., 3 hyd. outlets, 3 pt. hitch, 1000 PTO, 18.4-38 tires & duals, 8,631 hrs., SN 8430H002431R – Very few hours on complete restoration including complete engine overhaul (has original engine)… Wow! Selling separate: JD 6-way front blade
- ’98 Cat 65E track tractor, PS trans., 4 hyd. outlets, 3 pt. hitch, 1000 PTO, 24” tracks, 5,060 hrs., SN 6GS00251.
- ’07 Case IH MXU130 MFWD tractor, fully equipped cab, partial PS trans. w/left hand reverser, 2 hyd. outlets, 540/1000 PTO, 480/80R38 rear tires, 380/85R28 front tires, weights, joystick, RH door, 2,823 hrs., SN ACP282097
- ’98 JD 7410 MFWD high crop tractor w/ custom built mounted sprayer, 60’ booms, 20” spacing, triple nozzle bodies, stainless plumbing, (2) 300 gal. poly tanks, foamer, 320/90R46 rear tires & axle duals, 320/90R46 front tires, fully equipped cab, 16 spd. PowerQuad trans., 2 hyd. outlets, 4,389 hrs., SN RW7410C011385 – sells complete w/AgLeader Integra display w/swath control
- ’92 JD 4960 MFWD tractor, PS trans., 3 hyd. outlets, 1000 PTO, 520/85R42 rear tires, 18.4-26 front tires, shows 6,900 hrs., SN RW4960P003940 – recently repainted
- ’90 JD 4955 MFWD tractor, PS trans., 3 hyd. outlets, 1000 PTO, 20.8R42 rear tires, 14.9R30 front tires, 5,324 hrs., SN RW4955P006835 – refurbished
- ’84 JD 4650 MFWD tractor, PS trans., 3 hyd. outlets, 1000 PTO, 18.4R42 rear tires, 16.9-26 front tires, front fenders, shows 1,188 hrs., SN RW4650P008697 – refurbished
- ’85 JD 4450 2wd tractor, PS trans., 2 hyd. outlets, 540/1000 PTO, 18.4-38 rear tires, 11.00-16 front tires, new style step, 6,177 hrs., SN RW4450P012138 – Refurbished
- ’84 JD 4250 2wd tractor, PS trans., 2 hyd. outlets, 540/1000 PTO, 20.8R38 rear tires, 11.00-16 front tires, shows 37 hrs., SN RW4250P006391 – Refurbished
- ’78 JD 4840 2wd tractor, PS trans., 3 hyd. outlets, 1000 PTO, 18.4R42 rear tires w/duals, 14L-16.1 front tires, weights, new style step, 9,114 hrs., SN 4840P002633R – 2,700 hrs. on engine overhaul, 1,000 hrs. on trans. overhaul
- ’80 JD 4840 2wd tractor, PS trans., 2 hyd. outlets, 1000 PTO, 18.4R46 rear tires, 14L-16.1 front tires, shows 135 hrs., SN 4840P007653R – refurbished
- ‘79 JD 4840 2wd tractor, PS trans., 3 hyd. outlets, 1000 PTO, quick hitch, 18.4R42 rear tires, 16.5L-16.1 front tires, new style step, shows 2,803 hrs., SN 4840P006004R
- ’81 JD 4640 HFWA tractor, hyd. front wheel assist, PS trans., 2 hyd. outlets, 1000 PTO, 30.5L-32 rear tires, 14.00-24 front tires, shows 2,023 hrs., SN 4640P024553RW – Refurbished
- ’76 JD 4630 2wd tractor, PS trans., 2 hyd. outlets, 1000 PTO, 20.8-38 rear tires, 11.00-16 front tires, 8,418 hrs., SN 4630P020419R
- ’75 JD 6030 2wd tractor, factory cab, synchro trans., 2 hyd. outlets, 1000 PTO, 24.5-32 rear tires, 14L-16.1 front tires, front & rear weights, quick hitch, 4,642 hrs., SN 035554R – refurbished
- ’74 JD 7020 4WD tractor, 2 hyd. outlets, 1000 PTO, 3 pt. hitch, 24.5-32 tires, 7,246 hrs., SN T773R003391R
- ’67 JD 5020 2wd tractor, synchro trans., 2 hyd. outlets, 1000 PTO, quick hitch, 18.4-38 rear tires, 9.50-20 front tires, front starter weights, 5,347 hrs., SN 017037R – original
- ’64 JD 4020 2wd diesel tractor, PS trans., 1 hyd. outlet, 540/1000 PTO, 20.8-34 rear tires, 10.00-16 front tires, rear wheel weights, shows 532 hrs., SN 85975 – Note: Park is out of transmission. Refurbished. Selling separate: JD 158 loader w/ material bucket, SN E0158023864W
- New Holland 3040 Boomer MFWD compact tractor, ‘SuperSuite’ cab, hydro, 3 pt. hitch, 540 PTO, 22.5LLx 16.1 rear tires, 27/12LLx 15 front tires, 80” rear discharge mower deck, 613 hrs., SN Z9DB11427
- Krause 2146 46’ disk, 9” spacing, rotating gangs, spring loaded gangs, tandem tires on main frame & wings, SN 1282
- Krause 1900 21’ disk, hyd. fold, 9” spacing, like new blades, SN 5825
- Hardi TR500 pull-type sprayer, 40’ X-fold booms, 20” nozzle spacing, 500 gal. poly tank, PTO pump, 12.5L-15 tires
- Land Pride RCR3596 8’ 3 pt. rotary mower, 540 PTO, dual rear wheels, SN 397425
- Land Pride RCRM3515 15’ batwing mower, (6) laminated tires, front chains, 1000 PTO, SN 461672
- Yetter 1,600 gal. poly tank on all-wheel steer cart, 18.4-26 tires
- 6-ton stainless fertilizer spreader, 50’ spread, 15.5-38 tires
- 1,000 gal. stainless tank on running gear, gas motor & pump
- JD 120 20’ stalk chopper, custom end transport cart, 1000 PTO, SN P00120X001168
- JD 20’ 3 pt. stalk chopper
- Kinze 16 row 30” custom built corn head, JD gathering units, poly, fluted rolls
- Kinze 1500 8 row 38” cultivator, hyd. fold
- DMI big-little 400 bushel gravity wagon, roll tarp, 16.5L-16.1 tires
- IH 815 diesel combine, Corn & Soybean Special, Hydrostatic, 23.1-26 drive tires, 10.00-16 steer tires, 3,328 hrs., SN 1540153U019703
- AC 330 4 row 38” planter, dry fertilizer, monitor
- (5) Nissan 50 forklifts, 5,000 lbs cap., LP, solid tires, 3-stage mast
- Wacker LT4 portable light tower
- Commercial tub grinder
- Shopbuilt 24’ gooseneck dump trailer
- Detroit 12V71 420 hp diesel eng.
- (3) Allis Chalmers 167 hp reman diesel engines
- Portable 4” water pump
- PTO fan on cart w/ diesel tank & wand
- Large selection of manufacturing surplus items
- Large selection of new and used parts including row units and parts, seed boxes, fertilizer tanks, axles, PTO shafts, hyd. hoses and motors, tires and rims, etc.
- Large selection of weights, duals, rims, etc.
- Over 200 Kinze row units
- 40+ liquid fertilizer tanks
- (4) engines (1 Detroit 420 hp; 3 Allis Chalmers)
- Large selection of row cleaners, no-till coulters, fertilizer openers
- Large selection of closing wheels
- Approx. 20 pallets of hydraulic cylinders and hose
- Misc. planter parts including jacks, warning lights, etc.
- Approx. 230 assorted farm tires and rims
- Portable office building on skids
- LP powered floor broom for forktrucks
- Scraper tires & axles
Kinze Manufacturing – Owner